Off-topic Bay Survivor 2017 - Good Bloke Island Edition - Congratulations Richoatthedisco!

Remove this Banner Ad

Time is up and seem craffles was the only one to submit an entry on time, he wins immunity, he cannot be voted out this round.

Submit your votes via pm by 9 pm Monday night.

richoatthedisco Smeg Head

(Log in to remove this ad.)

The final round will be a challenge judged by a jury of 7 former contestants.
my vote will be given fairly, to the playa who sucks up the best deserves it

Well that's one vote I'm not getting because I ain't sucking s**t
where do I vote, you didnt fall for the obvious trap, well done m86

Final round usually involves each judge (the eliminated contestents) asking the remaining players a question does it not?

tenor.gif

The deciding vote is in from his lordship, Duke of Lower East Frankston, Duke craffles and it is not looking good for...
step0001.jpg

Smeg Head, time to board and wait aboard the SS Nat Fyfe for a moment with your fellow judges for the next challenge. Congrats to richoatthedisco and craffles to making it to the final round.

The Official Bay Survivor Jurors are:
Smeg Head
RedVest4
William Wonka
Brain Power
Allikat
Dinsdale
A Cut Above (aka, A Scratch Below)

Grand Final (Without the annoying Tiger Flogs) Q and A Challenge -
Each member of the jury has (if they so choose) until 8 pm AEDT Wednesday to ask both Craffles and Richoatthedisco a question each to help them make up their mind. It can be on virtually anything they want it to be. This will be headed with the words "jury question."

Following this deadline, the two remaining castaways will have until 9 pm Friday to put together a single response (no editing, with the header of "jury address", you won't be penalised on this, but don't screw this part of the challenge up) addressing all questions they get. They can also finish off with a final, broad statement to all members of the jury underlining why they deserve to be declared the winner of Bay 13 Survivor 2017: Good Bloke Island Edition.

This will be followed by the members of the jury PMing me their vote for who they think should win, by the end of the process, we will have a winner.

Good luck, and may the best flog win.

Last edited:
Smeg Head, time to board and wait aboard the SS Nat Fyfe for a moment with your fellow judges for the next challenge. Congrats to richoatthedisco and craffles to making it to the final round.
Rip me.

At least I managed to get El Dubya to melt by doing absolutely nothing.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back