Mega Thread Bay13 **** & Dragons shittalk thread. [spoilers]

What is the deserved fate of all Bay13 posters who don't watch or read GOT?

• Off with their dicks! (Dan "Ramsay" Snow likes this)

• Rip out their tongues! (permanent revocation of posting privileges)

• Send them to the wall! (banished to the mainbored)

• Banished from their houses! (forced to change Team Supported to University)

Results are only viewable after voting.
Aug 27, 2015
🅱️🅰️🥇1️⃣3️⃣
AFL Club
Hawthorn
Other Teams
🇦🇺
Okay so for those of us hooked on Game of Crack season 7 has just started, and we're finally getting to the endgame with Dany finally setting foot in Westeros, the Night King on the march, and Cersei doing Cersei s**t in KL.

Episode 1 was pretty slow as the first of a season often are, showing us where all the major characters are & what they're up to. So yeah here are a few of my random thoughts

• Arya's transformation into a psycho give-no-*s serial killer has been eerily pleasing. I'm hoping she murders that entire squad of Lannisters especially Ed ******* Sheeran
  • Sansa is finally growing up & figuring out what Littleflog's deal is although it'd be nice to see Jon slap her around until she learns her place & doesn't interrupt him in meetings
  • The Hound is simply one of the best characters in the series and the bloke who plays him acts the role perfectly. * little goody twoshoes types like Jon Snow I would much rather see Clegane leading the charge against the WWs
  • My other series fave Jamie is firmly back in pussy-whipped mode and I'm counting the episodes till he finally grows a set & hacks off Cersei's head, hopefully right after a juicy "loved tenderly" scene
  • The whole Bran storyline has bored me to tears but I expect the little cripple will have some of big Jedi force battle with the Night King in the finale and/or warg into a dragon
  • Great to see wax doll with **** Dany finally do something... oh wait except she really didn't of course
  • I'm going to chuck a fit if they waste any more screen time on the sand snakes, I cringed when they were mentioned once
  • Sam studies for years in the Citadel to discover Dragonstone is full of Dragonglass.... exactly like Stannis already told him. Clap clap mate.

van peebles

Cancelled
10k Posts
Aug 12, 2013
AFL Club
GWS
Are you kidding????????????

Dangerfield dying,
Rihcmond heading for ninth.
Hirdee handing out medals.
The ratings game being played at AFL headquarters.
And "you" are worried about a television show.
You deserve B13 award for this.

Aug 27, 2015
🅱️🅰️🥇1️⃣3️⃣
AFL Club
Hawthorn
Other Teams
🇦🇺
I read the books.
Yeah same here, kinda shits me how the longer the series goes on the more they deviate from them. How do you rate the adaptation?

Yeah same here, kinda shits me how the longer the series goes on the more they deviate from them. How do you rate the adaptation?

About as good as it can be. I just want bloody Martin to pull his digits out and give us another book before he croaks it.

Aug 27, 2015
🅱️🅰️🥇1️⃣3️⃣
AFL Club
Hawthorn
Other Teams
🇦🇺
About as good as it can be. I just want bloody Martin to pull his digits out and give us another book before he croaks it.
Pretty sure the next book is very close to being released but who knows how long we'll wait for the final volume. If he does die before finishing it I read someone he's already outlined to a few people how all the plot threads will be wound up so another author can step in and finish it.

MotleyLemon

Norm Smith Medallist
Dec 8, 2011
Canberra
AFL Club
Geelong
Pretty sure the next book is very close to being released but who knows how long we'll wait for the final volume. If he does die before finishing it I read someone he's already outlined to a few people how all the plot threads will be wound up so another author can step in and finish it.

giphy.gif

Thread needs a 'Bay' title. :rainbow:

Pretty sure it's been confirmed that if he carks it, the books won't be completed.

Oct 23, 2014
AFL Club
Hawthorn
Other Teams
Melbourne Hawks, NY Rangers
It's weird that a book series like this got so popular. Did not see it coming.

They could do something pretty similar with the Gap Series. It's a five book sci-fi series of politics, betrayal, sex, sleaze, criminals, moral ambiguity, cool aliens which transform other species. It has all the ingredients.

Established1870

Norm Smith Medallist
Jun 28, 2016
Tigris River
AFL Club
Port Adelaide
Other Teams
Baghdad Bombers
It's weird that a book series like this got so popular. Did not see it coming.

They could do something pretty similar with the Gap Series. It's a five book sci-fi series of politics, betrayal, sex, sleaze, criminals, moral ambiguity, cool aliens which transform other species. It has all the ingredients.

That actually sounds a lot better than #titsanddragons tbh. Fantasy is only good with elves FFS.

Aug 27, 2015
🅱️🅰️🥇1️⃣3️⃣
AFL Club
Hawthorn
Other Teams
🇦🇺
Back