Bay13 Vic Election shitfight

Remove this Banner Ad

William Wonka

Jesus died for somebodies sins but not mine
May 28, 2016
AFL Club
Hawthorn
As the battle for the hearts and minds heats up I thought it might be good to discuss the positives and negatives of each candidate:
Its Dapper Daniel Andrews, a gentleman famed for his good looks
daniel-andrews-facebook-scaled-550x400.jpg

VS

Mafia Matthew Guy, a man best known for seafood feasts with seedy characters.
Screenshot_20181113-221408_Chrome.jpg

Remember when they told us selling of electricity assets would bring competition into the market and we would have lower prices, DO NOT BELIEVE THESE C_U_N_T_S!!!!!!
https://vic.liberal.org.au/News/2018-11-12/more-power-supply-lower-power-prices

No mention of the TERROR women go through on a daily basis from domestic violence.
https://vic.liberal.org.au/News/2018-11-10/statement-on-the-bourke-street-attack

All class Mr Guy:
https://vic.liberal.org.au/News/2018-11-12/andrews-waves-white-flag-on-violent-extremism

Rant over.

Am disappointed the Sex party is now the Reason Party, i will now abstain from voting and instead draw a penis on my vote card.

Odd thing is Merlino (deputy Labor leader) and Guy are very close friends.

Same s**t, different hue.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I'm a huge fan of union corruption & thuggery, rampant crime & random violence, so I will naturally be voting for one of comrade Andrews' cronies.
The burly brutes!
What a cheek, holding poor innocent property developers to ransom over something as ridiculous as better wages and conditions for workers.

Ive heard that sales of ivory backscratchers are down 20% this quarter alone and yacht mooring fees are sometimes going unpaid for weeks on end...

Ahh one yearns for a simpler time when a willing worker could be had for a crust of bread and a shiny sixpence a week.
(And without some bleeding heart jabbering on that nine years old is too young to work down a coal mine)

I want to see the rich pulled out of their homes and left on 10 story scaffolding without any outriggers. With a live feed of it for everyone to watch on SBS.

Which party do I vote for?

:eek:Victoria has elections? Who knew.

I thought the bloke with the biggest club just kinda told everyone what to do.

Odd thing is Merlino (deputy Labor leader) and Guy are very close friends.

Same s**t, different hue.
Ahhhhhh

Starting to reach the sophistication of NSW politics.

The aristocracy have known for many generations that you can provide the illusion of democracy by simply controlling both parties behind the scenes.

It was Eddie Obeid who popularised it for the masses though. He realised the huge opportunities for illegal income could overcome the limitations of being being in government for only 50% of the time.

The maths is incredibly complex though and it was a stroke of real genius. You need to use considerable resources to buy the right people, but like all good parasites cant extract enough to kill the host. This is particularly difficult when you lack the natural corrupting influence of attending the right schools and knowing the right people.

Sadly in the end he left to many people alive to tell the tale, but expect this to expanded upon in the future, and copied in less developed states like Victoria.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back