Werewolf Baz/mang Werewolf - GAME OVER

Remove this Banner Ad

I thought this game was only supposed to have a few tweaks.

I reckon Bruce Jenner had less tweaks.

I have my SM hat on.

The mods already know the roles. This is making even less sense.
Maybe I didn't understand your question?!

I thought you were saying, if I died, how would I tell the mods about the Seer I want? Well IDK. I didn't pick that role did I.

FFS. Now I'm annoyed :( It is random because it's a WILDCARD role. I can't help that this befell to me.

Lynch me if you like. But it would be a wasted lynch.

I am pretty busy today so please don’t take that as me avoiding but I would look at Smeghead and Noobs who were trying to line me up yesterday. I felt like Spook was too but as it turns out he is was a seer. Not sure about Porps either even if she is suggesting that i might be good.

I feel like MWPP is trying to draw out evil and is either a villager or a good role.

My 2c worth.

I am pretty busy today so please don’t take that as me avoiding but I would look at Smeghead and Noobs who were trying to line me up yesterday. I felt like Spook was too but as it turns out he is was a seer. Not sure about Porps either even if she is suggesting that i might be good.

I feel like MWPP is trying to draw out evil and is either a villager or a good role.

My 2c worth.
MWPP is dead.

I’ll refund you 1c

Maybe I didn't understand your question?!

I thought you were saying, if I died, how would I tell the mods about the Seer I want? Well IDK. I didn't pick that role did I.

FFS. Now I'm annoyed :( It is random because it's a WILDCARD role. I can't help that this befell to me.

Lynch me if you like. But it would be a wasted lynch.

As Cadaver said it gets rid of a role that could help evil just as much as it could good

"I can't help that I'm Godfather, so don't lynch me."

Why are you so desperate to set this play up?

I’m suss on both of you.

I mean it seems pretty pragmatic to me. Either she is whatever role she claims, and is more detrimental to the village than to evil, or she's lying and evil. I don't really care what she's posted, I'm just stirring s**t. Voting on a purely game mechanics point of view. She's bad for the village either way.

The biggest problem I see now is that the Vampires have just recruited again so no-one is confirmed good anymore.

Chappy and Far Kern would be decent recruits for the vampire.
Chappy gives access to the flogs PM and all discussions in there which gives more more clarity on who to not kill so there's a higher chance their kills will hit a role. He's also someone people, including myself, were looking to for guidance on the lynch vote yesterday.
...and Far Kern can has the same influence on the village vote but also gives an extra vote on top.

Unfortunately I think the village is screwed.
Unfortunately this is entirely plausible.

Chappy would be a good recruit short term but likely to be killed off. Depending on who the other Flogs are they might also out him if they spotted something.

I would potentially be the best recruit for the Vamps, because as long as people believe that I am Mayor and Mayor only I am not worth killing. One reason that I have firmed in thinking that MWPP may have been on the money re Porps as Vamp is that I was not recruited. I think our vamp/s are not our strongest players.

Other good reasons for hitting Porps have been put forward. If she did flip vamp today it would remove this issue.

Spookism seems to have named Dero.

Two more points:

If at some point this becomes an issue for the village, then maybe I need to be terminated. I am replaceable.

This would be a good point for evil to raise to introduce paranoia and to reduce clarity. At some point sausageroll may need to be considered.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Chappy would be a good recruit short term but likely to be killed off. Depending on who the other Flogs are they might also out him if they spotted something.

I would potentially be the best recruit for the Vamps, because as long as people believe that I am Mayor and Mayor only I am not worth killing. One reason that I have firmed in thinking that MWPP may have been on the money re Porps as Vamp is that I was not recruited. I think our vamp/s are not our strongest players.

Other good reasons for hitting Porps have been put forward. If she did flip vamp today it would remove this issue.

Two more points:

If at some point this becomes an issue for the village, then maybe I need to be terminated. I am replaceable.

This would be a good point for evil to raise to introduce paranoia and to reduce clarity. At some point sausageroll may need to be considered.
If Spookism had seered me, I would be in the clear.

How is it more detrimental to the village?

It creates a bit of chaos and adds an element of luck. I would’ve thought with information asymmetry that would take away a bit of the advantage evil have if anything.

We don't have a seer to check out roles or a Doctor to protect. More likely to hit a villager than evil (off the top of my head, haven't counted it up on the list). And how is chaos good for a now sightless, vulnerable village?

Two more points:

I was recruited but I refused citing the 3KZ precedent.

We don't have a seer to check out roles or a Doctor to protect. More likely to hit a villager than evil (off the top of my head, haven't counted it up on the list). And how is chaos good for a now sightless, vulnerable village?
If we have less roles than that means even more that it’s more likely to benefit the village. It means she’ll either be disrupting evil’s action or it’ll be a net nil effect.

I don’t think she can be trusted but the argument you’re putting up just doesn’t make sense. I get the feeling you might be in a faction and your faction has seered her overnight as head of the opposing faction. You may as well just come out and admit it.

You may as well just come out and admit it.

Well, that's all you had to say. I'm the Godfather.

But in all seriousness, I probably haven't read enough of the first 2 days and I'm just going off a A v B scenario that I can comprehend without thinking about who posted what, which usually does my head in. A, she's telling the truth, detrimental role or even neutral role as you suggest. B, she's lying, she's evil and probably big evil because who would bother making that big a story as a simple Wolf. Now I already consider B to be more likely, considering how random and unique her role is (don't think I've ever seen it but a more experienced player could confirm), and when I pair that with the fact that I don't think option A is beneficial for the village, can you see why I put my vote there? Plus as most people here know I work at nights, so this is my only chance to put in a non-bandwagon vote, to actually figure something out and be proactive.

“THE WHISPER”

This freakshow of a village. What the **** have I done to deserve covering gossip in this tangled mess of mongs?

I mean Christ - you hang your own just for fun? I haven’t seen anything that blatantly feeble-minded since Jake Stringer’s chest tattoo.

Anyway, a few dumpster dwellers turned up some hot goss from last night:
  • Some grumpy old guy was ranting about ‘not wanting to hear anything more about milk’. I’m guessing milk-related talk might increase today off the back of this.
  • Speaking of milk, it turns out that Latvian human milk can only kill someone if consumed orally. Turns out nobody wanted ice cream that day.
  • However, there are fresh reports of a dodgy batch of crab at the local Thai haunt “Thai Tanic”. Sources suggest avoiding the crab salad, and comment that they had more fun when they caught the crabs years back than dealing with the effects of eating these crabs. Whatever that means.
  • Local hardware store “Big Hard Tools” has put a self-imposed ban on sales of garden stakes, as local police firm in their belief that freak stake-related accidents are on the rise. Another body has been found with neck puncture wounds, leading to Council developing a catchy ad campaign accompanied by a jingle: “Eat Steaks Not Stakes!”.
  • A large biped dog was seen taking an enormous piss on a tree. Sadly the dog urine killed the last remaining colony of Tiny Ground Wood Squirrels (Midea Sciuridae).
  • Tarks' exploration into what it is to be a woman has intensified over the past day. He is now considering gender reassignment surgery. In the meantime, sales of Calypso mangoes have grown exponentially.
  • Apparently some heavy set Italian guys (dressed immaculately I’m told) found the local perv hiding in some bushes. The perv chose not to talk with his hands so they shot him in the face.
  • The local hobo is on an impressive run of drunkenness. Staff at the “utensil Pit” are taking bets on how long their liver will last. They have unwisely been taken on as a staff member.
images

Enjoy, and remember...

“Anyone who will gossip TO you will gossip ABOUT you”

Where do you get detrimental role? If we hadn’t had our doc and seer killed overnight then maybe, but with the way the game stands there’s a lot more evil moves available for her to disrupt than there is good. Looks almost certain she didn’t hit our vig last night too.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back