Werewolf Baz/mang Werewolf - GAME OVER

Remove this Banner Ad

I came back to not hide from my mistake. But I don’t deserve to win and I admit that.
You came back to win.

Its cool.

No outrage at me pointing out your false role claim though.

You don't quit, I'll give you that
I couldn't find anything from the write-ups that reveals the poisoner.

The "bitch" reference for the restaurant could be a hint for Morgs (her avatar, not her personality).
A grump old man was mentioned complaining about milk, which has been linked to poison. Boncer was complaining about the milk talk but may not be related.

I think both of those "hints" are circumstantial.

I think its more likely that boncer is the poisoner. I think I got stuck on my original opinion that he was a wolf. But someone mentioned that he went earlier on FR0GGY. I think it makes more sense that FR0GGY blocker the poisoner's kill last night and the wolves missed kill was also on the poisoner. They would logically be on boncer. Why would Morgs have been targeted and blocked last night? She wasn't really in the spotlight.

I couldn't find anything from the write-ups that reveals the poisoner.

The "bitch" reference for the restaurant could be a hint for Morgs (her avatar, not her personality).
A grump old man was mentioned complaining about milk, which has been linked to poison. Boncer was complaining about the milk talk but may not be related.

I think both of those "hints" are circumstantial.

I think its more likely that boncer is the poisoner. I think I got stuck on my original opinion that he was a wolf. But someone mentioned that he went earlier on FR0GGY. I think it makes more sense that FR0GGY blocker the poisoner's kill last night and the wolves missed kill was also on the poisoner. They would logically be on boncer. Why would Morgs have been targeted and blocked last night? She wasn't really in the spotlight.

Yeah, my gut feel is that he is

Lol. So she's beta and not night immune?

Beta on death because alpha. Hence night immune.

Yeah sounds like someone who's got the wolf role PM in front of them.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

How are you so certain that her false claim is real?
Given the voting yesterday, the missed poison kill and missed wolf kill last night, plus your early lynch votes for FR0GGY you're more likely to be the poisoner regardless of anything Morgs has said.

I'm not. However I'm more certain that you have been all over the shop the last couple of days, and the more you post the less likely I believe you
Oh so my posting makes me a liar but her crazy spamming today switching targets makes her truthful?

This village deserves to lose.

Given the voting yesterday, the missed poison kill and missed wolf kill, plus your ealy voted for FR0GGY you're more likely to be the poisoner regardless of anything Morgs has said.
FR0GGY and I had a plan. I go him, he goes me. Isolate each other.

Me being the campaigner I am turned on him. :D

That's the potential situation whichever way we vote. That's what makes werewolf a thing. Without that chance the game is pointless.
Incorrect.

Dont let the poisoner win and I'm screwed tomorrow. Village wins.

Seriously vote me. I'll happily watch another evil win.

You are definitely a campaigner :D

You also turned on JT. What was the plan you had with him?
He knew he was cooked. He'd been fingered early on, we thought we'd seperate ourselves from him by pushing him.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back