Werewolf Baz/mang Werewolf - GAME OVER

Remove this Banner Ad

DERO personally I don’t think a vig hit on cadaver would go astray tonight. A lot of what he said about porps’ role earlier in the day just doesn’t make sense and his sudden emergence and interest was quite suspect for mine.

the thing about DERO you all need to understand is that he values three things above everything else :
1. honesty
2. clean windows
3. saggy ****.

now, ask yourself - had his posting deviated from these three themes?

The sticking point in all this is that if DERO is evil, eventually our actual vig will counterclaim or die, at which point the jig really is up. It’ll be interesting to see what happens.
The actual vig if not DERO won't counter claim. Hopefully hits a few bad guys though.

DERO are you on my side?

The actual vig if not DERO won't counter claim. Hopefully hits a few bad guys though.

DERO are you on my side?

You'd think DERO would name his target and the vig, if there isn't one, wouldn't go there.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

DERO personally I don’t think a vig hit on cadaver would go astray tonight. A lot of what he said about porps’ role earlier in the day just doesn’t make sense and his sudden emergence and interest was quite suspect for mine.

How didn't it make sense? Was just my interpretation of the role.

How didn't it make sense? Was just my interpretation of the role.
Your interpretation was not logical in the slightest.

If porps is good aligned, what does it matter if she hits villagers? It literally has zero impact.

The only person her power impacts negatively for the village is if she hits the vig (I assume we have no other surviving good roles). It’s clear as day.

If porps is good aligned, what does it matter if she hits villagers? It literally has zero impact.

The only person her power impacts negatively for the village is if she hits the vig (I assume we have no other surviving good roles). It’s clear as day.

Haven't seen a false seer. Could also be another WC. Hopefully vig.

You did make some good points. I still doubted she even had that role though.

Haven't seen a false seer. Could also be another WC. Hopefully vig.
I think we would’ve seen evidence of a second vig from write-ups. If not, they have three days of missed kills and are doing us a huge disservice not revealing that information.

So in short we don’t have a second vig.

I think we would’ve seen evidence of a second vig from write-ups. If not, they have three days of missed kills and are doing us a huge disservice not revealing that information.

So in short we don’t have a second vig.

There could be wildcard blacksmith and candlestick maker out there.

There could be wildcard blacksmith and candlestick maker out there.

Exactly. The only benefactors to hidden roles are the evil factions who can claim being the village blacksmith if they want to. Meanwhile us poor villagers are caught in a guessing circle

Remove this Banner Ad

Back