BBL|05 Grand Final - Melbourne Stars vs. Sydney Thunder (Sunday 7.20PM local; MCG)

Remove this Banner Ad

Grand final day!!

Sad that BBL05 is coming to an end but tonight should be an absolutely cracking game.

The Stars have named an unchanged squad and the Thunder have brought in Kallis & Doran for Nicholls and McDonald.

Stars are $1.96 - Thunder $1.85.

Weather is supposed to be cool and fine, 22 degrees.

Crowd should be minimum 50k.

Bring it on !

Special mention to Mike Hussey who is playing his last professional game in Australia...a truly remarkable career in all formats given how late he arrived on the international scene. Very fitting to be captaining against his little brother tonight.

Thanks for the memories, Mr Cricket.

Looking at the WBBL Grand Final on TV and its nice and sunny. I hope everyone in Melbourne turns up.

Sent from my SM-A300Y using Tapatalk

I'd prefer Andy Maher be commentating tonight than Mark Waugh...his cheerleading will be unbearable!

Thank fu** I'll be at the ground and won't have to listen to his utter dribble

(Log in to remove this ad.)

7.20? WTF?

I'm glad I saw this thread! I wasn't planning on getting there til about 7.10... I doubt I would've gotten through the gates in time.

Stupid great wall of the 'G :mad:

Fingers crossed for the stars anyway. Despite being in Canberra a year ago, I didn't have much interest in going, so this will be my first BBL final. Got a ripping seat for it too... although am going alone, as I couldn't find anyone keen on such short notice.

Go Stars!

Maher is commentating the women's game, he better not be also ruining the main event.

The fact he's still commentating the WBBL proves that Channel 10 were really only playing lip service to the Gayle/McLaughlin issue. He supported Gayle on Twitter, he then defended his opinion even after Howard had made the "apology" on air... they weren't really offended, they just thought they needed to look like it.

CZdmWwIUMAI1z1P.jpg:large

I've watched quite a bit of the WBBL on tv... this has probably been the worst quality game. So. Many. Mistakes!!!

Remove this Banner Ad

Back