BBL|06 Melb. Stars vs Syd. Sixers

Remove this Banner Ad

Feb 6, 2013
ACT
AFL Club
North Melbourne
Been a shell of his old self for last 2-3 seasons. Brings nothing to the table, and looks like zero leadership. Couldn't even genuinely name a player in his team tonight at the toss.

Has no issue recalling the names of meat pies and sausage rolls at the bakery.

2006_Eagles

Brownlow Medallist
10k Posts BeanCoiNFT Investor Spooderman Meme Medal
Sep 6, 2015
AFL Club
West Coast
Other Teams
Pelicans, Perf Wildcats
Lame choice

Should have been the boat guy

Sep 28, 2007
AFL Club
Essendon
Hussey confirming the result, tanked because they suck at home.

Baz tried to do the same because Brisbane are the same but Hussey out tanked him.
5231cbacf75cc1106736f5c228efb8fb.jpg

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Jan 26, 2006
Perth
AFL Club
West Coast
Other Teams
East Fremantle
How many would they have got for a derby semi final u reckon?

Not that sure. Melbourne Stars crowds traditionally start to decline around the end of the season (obviously the Australian Open contributes).

Would expect at least 60-70k but in my opinion it would have been less than the derby.

Was that their semi crowd last year? IIRC there was supposed to be torrential rain which held off for the game.

yep. i bought tix and didn't go because it absolutely hammered down that arvo and the game was shortened by rain. And I still reckon they got about 25 thousand there in the end

Sketi

Premiership Player
Jun 24, 2011
depreston
AFL Club
Sydney
Didn't really know where to post this and cbf starting a thread....

Anyone know a way to watch full replays of games? Legitimately or otherwise? Illegitimate means via pm's are welcomed...

Working evenings which kinda sucks for this format and wouldn't mind catching the finals.

Sep 28, 2007
AFL Club
Essendon
Didn't really know where to post this and cbf starting a thread....

Anyone know a way to watch full replays of games? Legitimately or otherwise? Illegitimate means via pm's are welcomed...

Working evenings which kinda sucks for this format and wouldn't mind catching the finals.
Every game is replayed the next morning.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back