BBL|06 The BIG Final: Perth Scorchers vs Sydney Sixers - 28-01-17 - 4:15 local @ The Furnace

Who will be BBL|06 champion?

• Perth Scorchers

Votes: 47 90.4%
  • Sydney Sixers

Votes: 5 9.6%

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

Lol'd at Bancroft forgetting about going up. Pretty sure Bresnan nearly went up for Bell as well
I'm fairly certain it will be. The new stadium is meant to be done by October I think.
I'm not certain it will be. Still not sure if it'll be ready for the test

(Log in to remove this ad.)

s**t location?

Like you'd know that from Adelaide
Hello.. West Lakes?

Anyhow, it is. It's too far for it to have any major impact on CBD eateries and pubs like Adelaide Oval has (being between both the North Adelaide pub/restaurant scene and the Adelaide scene within easy walking distance).

Completely forgot Cartwright was playing, initial confusion by myself as his name was read out.
Had a big game - didn't bat or bowl

Neither did Voges but at least he captained the side

Hello.. West Lakes?

Anyhow, it is. It's too far for it to have any major impact on CBD eateries and pubs like Adelaide Oval has (being between both the North Adelaide pub/restaurant scene and the Adelaide scene within easy walking distance).

Its like a few hundred metres away from the WACA.

And * the eateries anyway. All the matters is that we get a good stadium that is easy to travel to.

Awesome win. Totally clinical performance, Johnson was miserly again with Richardson really coming of age with the ball to pick up a very well deserved Player of the Match award. Bresnan was also effective but copped a little bit of tap. Tye was his usual self and Agar's last two overs were good.

The batting was superb, first Whiteman getting off to a blazing start and then Klinger and Bell seeing us home.

Epic win and our third title, easily the best club in the Big Bash League.

Go Scorchers!! 2016/17 BBL Champions!! :thumbsu: :thumbsu:

Back