Votes: 3 60.0%
  • Heat win

Votes: 2 40.0%
  • No result

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Remove this Banner Ad

For all those getting into Klinger, he's been a long time high performer but considering what he's going through at home, it's hardly a surprise that he's not at his best.

I reckon his past performance has probably earned him a little slack

edit: The only saying about ability being long term while form is temporary might just be applicable here
I love Maxxy but when you're 38 and not performing, you're going to be under pressure.

I love Maxxy but when you're 38 and not performing, you're going to be under pressure.

Yeah, you have a point but Klinger has demonstrated beyond doubt that he has the ability.

His form is off but he hasn't lost his natural ability. We don't really have many alternatives screaming out for his spot either.

Maybe he'll come good again but in the meantime I'm hoping his team mates are helping him out

Yeah, you have a point but Klinger has demonstrated beyond doubt that he has the ability.

His form is off but he hasn't lost his natural ability. We don't really have many alternatives screaming out for his spot either.

Maybe he'll come good again but in the meantime I'm hoping his team mates are helping him out
I'm worried he's gone on a year too long.

But yeah, not many other options to replace him.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

The blokes not playing regularly at the 1st class level battle to keep going..Klinger has been awesome but he doesn't get the quality bowling often enough anymore.

Ben Dunk suffers the same issue

Back