• Strikers win

Votes: 1 20.0%
  • Stars win

Votes: 4 80.0%
  • No result

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
O’Connor has taken 5/67 off his 10 overs so far in this BBL which can only be a slight to the quality of the batsmanin this tournament.

Every leg spinner is getting bags

It’s amazing. I can understand struggling to the types of Rashid Khan and Lamichhane but its hard to believe how they’re struggling with some of the tripe the others have been throwing down

Yeah it’s why team’s will go with multiple leg spinners

nobbyiscool

Cancelled
WWE Board Goosed Sweet F.A Sikh Volunteers Charity Match Tasmanian Team NFL Fantasy Comp Champion Armchair Endzone Major Comp Champion
Aug 11, 2006
At least this impending stinker looks like it'll be cooked before the Socceroos game.

carnthemlions

Brownlow Medallist
Apr 19, 2012
AFL Club
Brisbane Lions
Other Teams
San Francisco 49ers, Hertha Berlin
It’s amazing. I can understand struggling to the types of Rashid Khan and Lamichhane but its hard to believe how they’re struggling with some of the tripe the others have been throwing down
O'Connor would surely have to be the worst, he basically bowls fast long hops that don't turn.

Ben B 96

Cancelled
Apr 28, 2016
AFL Club
North Melbourne
This years got to be some of the worst batting line ups ever in the bbl,half of them are just as bad against pace.

He actually bowled well 2 seasons ago as the main spinner then didn’t play a game until the final last year. Bowls well, just bowled poorly tonigh

They don’t spin! They are slow straight breakers!

Back