Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Lynnsanity

All Australian
Dec 3, 2017
AFL Club
Brisbane Lions
Would be even more of a joke if they went on now after spending 40 minutes off the ground.

If they don't get back on Thunder should win, simple as that.

Although I agree that Thunder were never losing this game and deserve the points you’d have to rewrite the rule book for this to happen

Jul 12, 2004
Junktion Oval
AFL Club
Collingwood
Other Teams
England
they got dudded tonight. This is a disgrace. Loved Ben cutting trolling Lisa saying he reckons it's cos alot of people have their air con going right now

As a certain Thunder fan says when it rains when Australia is losing or a s**t umpiring decision goes their way, bad luck!!! Besides like Sydney needed the rain, Brisbane needs a power outage ;)

As a certain Thunder fan says when it rains when Australia is losing or a s**t umpiring decision goes their way, bad luck!!! Besides like Sydney needed the rain, Brisbane needs a power outage ;)
Sydneysiders are having a sook, but we're just doing our bit to save the planet.

Lynnsanity

All Australian
Dec 3, 2017
AFL Club
Brisbane Lions
Now be honest. If baz and Chris were smoking it everywhere and were 80 off four overs and the lights went out you would be ropeable

Oh absolutely I’m not saying the Thunder don’t deserve to be ropable. But I also feel ashamed getting a point out of a farce like this when it was very undeserved.

Out of curiosity what was the DL target had it been reduced to 5 overs? Might have seen Bryant tee off for those 12 balls and get close to the target.

Back