Votes: 2 66.7%
  • Heat win

Votes: 1 33.3%
  • No result

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Remove this Banner Ad

The question is, where has this been from Renshaw all season?
To be fair, this is only the third time (I believe) he's had a chance to build an innings. For the most part, he's been wasted coming out around the 16th over and asked to slog.
Yes...should have run him out 3 times at least
Really only one was a chance that should have been taken, and you always see those missed. It's been a wonderful knock.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Seeya bash brothers we've found the smash brother

Lynn wouldn’t even be about to bash the shell off a boiled egg at the moment. campaigner looks absolutely disinterested and pathetic. Can’t believe he is potentially becoming a liability for us considering our list. Maybe just take the captaincy off him and see if he reacts. If Vettori has any balls he should give it to Pierson or Macca for the last game.

Lynn wouldn’t even be about to bash the shell off a boiled egg at the moment. campaigner looks absolutely disinterested and pathetic. Can’t believe he is potentially becoming a liability for us considering our list. Maybe just take the captaincy off him and see if he reacts. If Vettori has any balls he should give it to Pierson or Macca for the last game.
Vettori wouldn't but that assistant coach James Franklin would he's got that psychopath look about him same as lynny. Let him take over and lay down some old school ground rules

F*ck me I know it's the wrong thread but FFS have you blokes seen that idiot Jimmy Neesham run himself out to big MS tonight in NZ????? Deadset the dumbest thing I've seen. Just watched the replay of it. He sweeps, missed the ball which dribbles a couple of feet behind the stumps. Turns around. Sees dhoni pick it up and runs anyway???? Wtf have I just seen

I think the future of the heat is dropping the bash Brother BS and giving some of the players that have been there all along a chance to shine.
First step needs to be sacking Vettori imo.

I think the future of the heat is dropping the bash Brother BS and giving some of the players that have been there all along a chance to shine.

They do need to go in a different direction, they're only one good bowler and some sensible batting away from being one of the better teams.

Oh well, won it last year, which a few on here seem to have forgotten. Yeah, terrible season, but T20 can be fickle. Team needs a slight revamp, but the core is there.
Still disappointing to back up a title win with such a poor season. We still have decent top-order batsmen (Carey, Weatherald and Ingram) despite their inconsistency. We need some depth in that department though, get rid of Lehmann and Short for starters, and then fix up the bowling too. Get rid of O'Connor and hopefully bring in a better second spinner, and it's probably time to move Laughlin on. Stanlake had a horror season but I'd persist with him for another season given how much of a weapon he was last year.

Back