Votes: 2 40.0%
  • Stars win

Votes: 2 40.0%
  • No result

Votes: 1 20.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Remove this Banner Ad

Annoying thing is the Heat will be knocked over for less than 100 in the semi such is their consistency levels

It’s almost like the Stars had one eye on the do or die game against the Sixers tonight...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I reckon the Thunder were watching that game in a great deal of discomfort. Watto would have had a smile on his face when he saw Cutting coming out to bat.

Am I right in saying the Stars now need to win to make the finals or if they don't, the Thunder need to thrash the Canes to get their NRR above the Heat?
The Heat making the finals on the back of three wins when they were fighting for the spoon with the Scorchers not so long ago would be a bizarre turnaround.

Second bad bowling performance in a row from the stars; they seem to the ability or type needed to bowl well on quicker wickets. That batting was something else though.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

My 12yo daughter, dressed in her Stars' gear, is hysterical with laughter at how bad this has been. But, like any 12yo girl, I know this is bound to turn to hysterical tears any moment now.
Sounds like me after many beers after the Eagles lose

On [device_name] using BigFooty.com mobile app

Although you can’t wipe the big **** off smile off my ******* face, I don’t want to be greedy but I almost wish we had of batted first just to see Cutting make a century off 40 balls just for the LOL’s
Do you honestly not realise that batting second with the pressure off after about six overs...

Ah, forget it.

Thunder need to win by 60 runs/within 12 hours or Stars need to beat the form team of the comp for Heat to not make finals.

7drHiqr.gif

Thunder need to win by 60 runs/within 12 hours or Stars need to beat the form team of the comp for Heat to not make finals.

7drHiqr.gif

Would absolutely be beside myself if the Canes decided to take a day off and implode for 70 all out. Think Wade and Short are in too good a nick to completely lose the plot. Plus Bailey, McDermott, Jewel and Milenko are usually pretty solid.

If Hobart bat first, I feel reasonably comfortable if they make anything over 140+

If Hobart chase, as long as they don’t let the Thunder get to anything over 180+ I would like to
Think they’d at least get a run a ball minimum
For the innings

Do you honestly not realise that batting second with the pressure off after about six overs...

Ah, forget it.

I know that but it was purely a hypothetical. But it would have been nice to see what a full 20 overs would have ended like if these 2 had of kept batting the mood they were in with the batting still in the sheds to follow

Would absolutely be beside myself if the Canes decided to take a day off and implode for 70 all out. Think Wade and Short are in too good a nick to completely lose the plot. Plus Bailey, McDermott, Jewel and Milenko are usually pretty solid.

If Hobart bat first, I feel reasonably comfortable if they make anything over 140+

If Hobart chase, as long as they don’t let the Thunder get to anything over 180+ I would like to
Think they’d at least get a run a ball minimum
For the innings
I hope Hobart bat first, I want my money's worth

7drHiqr.gif

Hmm I know Sydney has s**t weather but I reckon 12 hours should be enough time to get the game in.

Ah, games in Canberra anyway...

Back