Votes: 1 50.0%
  • Hurricanes win

Votes: 1 50.0%
  • No result

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Remove this Banner Ad

Unbelievable how the hurricanes have done so well over the last two years despite having Clive rose in the team

Meredith's extras must be so demoralising to the Hurricanes. Really scary for them that he's been awful for the 2 games leading into the finals

Eh I think Rose is just not very good. The problem with 8 teams is you need to carry a couple of guys like him. When he was pinching overs in the powerplay he was playing a role, now he is not used for that, not so much.

It's strange that they haven't been using him to steal those powerplay overs with Faulkner out. Both games they've gotten off to pretty ordinary starts with their bowling powerplays.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

LOL at Warneys Ashes squad on THE NIGHT WATCHMEN just then

17 Stoinis's

We want a side that is full of lip and struts about like a peacock when things are going good, but slinks off and sulks when things go againsts them? Typical Aussie side of the last 10 years I guess.

Eh I think Rose is just not very good. The problem with 8 teams is you need to carry a couple of guys like him. When he was pinching overs in the powerplay he was playing a role, now he is not used for that, not so much.

He has definitely done well to last this long. Career economy over 8 and 19 wickets in 43 games is ordinary at best. A bloke like Michael Beer played a similar role to Clive for his career and had an economy of 6.61 and took just under a wicket a game.

Back