Weather
partly-cloudy.png
17-26 - Mostly sunny.

Wedge McManus

Cancelled
Jan 16, 2019
AFL Club
West Coast
Great work as always grimmy. Ouch... khawaja, Patterson AND Cummins in for Sydney. Sorry lynnsanity your vision looks like a fantasy mate. Thunder to win by plenty

nobbyiscool

Cancelled
WWE Board Goosed Sweet F.A Sikh Volunteers Charity Match Tasmanian Team NFL Fantasy Comp Champion Armchair Endzone Major Comp Champion
Aug 11, 2006
It's mindblowing to me that the Hurricanes decided that Paine wasn't even close enough to their best 11 to play him tonight and at least make him eligible for finals. When the current back up batsman is Doolan, who they've already dropped, they'd regret one of their top 6 going down tonight as Milenko nearly did the other night.

I have a tough time believing Jewell is a better option than Paine anyway - right up until he was selected for the test team he was a BBL jet.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

It's mindblowing to me that the Hurricanes decided that Paine wasn't even close enough to their best 11 to play him tonight and at least make him eligible for finals. When the current back up batsman is Doolan, who they've already dropped, they'd regret one of their top 6 going down tonight as Milenko nearly did the other night.

I have a tough time believing Jewell is a better option than Paine anyway - right up until he was selected for the test team he was a BBL jet.

let Paine have a break. he's earned it

Sep 11, 2018
Victoria
AFL Club
Richmond
Other Teams
Storm|V/OzCricket|NBA-P|NHL-P|V8|F1
does the rain give the thunder a better chance due to the potentially shortened game and being able to play without caring about the consequences of potential mistakes in smashing it about? hmmmm

nobbyiscool

Cancelled
WWE Board Goosed Sweet F.A Sikh Volunteers Charity Match Tasmanian Team NFL Fantasy Comp Champion Armchair Endzone Major Comp Champion
Aug 11, 2006
let Paine have a break. he's earned it

The local media in Tassie made it sound like it wasn't Paine's choice to not be playing.

Also, I get captaining takes up a lot of time and mental energy, but I can't imagine Paine needs a break more that Pat Cummins does.

The local media in Tassie made it sound like it wasn't Paine's choice to not be playing.

Also, I get captaining takes up a lot of time and mental energy, but I can't imagine Paine needs a break more that Pat Cummins does.

fair enough, the local media is probably more in the know that the article on the CA website I was reading.

Back