• Sixers win

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No result

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Remove this Banner Ad

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I hope the Sixers get ******* murdered by the Renegades the ******* absolute filthy scumbags. Play a consistent brand of cricket most of the BBL season yet they just willingly throw this game because it doesn’t affect their ladder standings. If I’m a 6er’s fan turning up for this I’d be filthy. Not to mention the fact they didn’t even bowl out Abbott or SOK should be borderline match fixing.
Maybe the Canes paid then off because they wanted the easier semi final.

I hope the Sixers get ******* murdered by the Renegades the ******* absolute filthy scumbags. Play a consistent brand of cricket most of the BBL season yet they just willingly throw this game because it doesn’t affect their ladder standings. If I’m a 6er’s fan turning up for this I’d be filthy. Not to mention the fact they didn’t even bowl out Abbott or SOK should be borderline match fixing.
Maybe the Canes paid then off because they wanted the easier semi final.

Don't mind a conspiracy theory. Canes paid the 6ers to throw the game so they get the Stars in the semi and therefore a free passage through to the final.

Chris Lynn won't need a second invitation to get stuck into the grog now that his season is over. He'll be utterly drunk in about three minutes

And boy hasn’t he earned it. After hearing that he was suffering from burn out, he has made the grand total of 0 runs this week in his 2 games and faced a total of 2 balls. Probably wouldn’t even qualify for a mouthful VB based on his output this week.

And boy hasn’t he earned it. After hearing that he was suffering from burn out, he has made the grand total of 0 runs this week in his 2 games and faced a total of 2 balls. Probably wouldn’t even qualify for a mouthful VB based on his output this week.
He'll be having a good rest that's for sure. He needs it, we wouldn't want to miss out on his one arm fielding, atrocious captaincy and hack batting next season. I'd throw the VB at him if I could see him right now he's broken my heart lol!!!!

Should've known better than to put my hopes on the sixers... I'm going to thrash one out to a picture of the bbl trophy, it's the closest a heat fan will ever get to it

Ok new plan,

Barrack for the 6er’s to get rolled now so they have to play at the Etihad

Serves these ******* w***ers right

Back