BBL BBL 08

Remove this Banner Ad

Good call, Salt is a very impressive prospect of a player. Gillespie would know him well from Sussex. I don't know why people resort to the same snide ignorance when sides go out of their way to actually think outside the box

These younger and lesser known Englishmen are ideal candidates for overseas spots on the roster. Someone should be calling Tom Banton (ideally Perth given their batting order depletion & that he has played grade in Perth already) unless he's already committed to another league.

Ingram is/was good by the way.

Similar to Salt then who played Grade Cricket for Adelaide Uni.

And yeah I was harsh on Ingram but he was frustrating as he threw his wicket away a lot after getting starts (yeah I know it’s T20 but still).

Has the Scorchers got Faf du Plessis like was rumoured? Would make more sense being one of the closest equivalents as Marsh as a T20 opener.

Scorchers list looks underwhelming. Hopefully the can land Phil Inn for SOS.

The list looks unbalanced again. They'll have to put a quality bowler on the bench (Maybe Tye? I'm an unabashed Kelly fan.) to have a reasonable batting line up.

Cameron Bancroft
Sam Whiteman (+)
???
Mitch Marsh
Ashton Turner
???
Ashton Agar (will he be fit?)
Jhye Richardson
Matt Kelly
Jason Behrendorff
Fawad Ahmed

No interest in Patterson being a regular so I hope we sign a couple of international batsmen.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Remove this Banner Ad

Back