BBL BBL|09 Game 19: Sydney Thunder v Melbourne Stars @ Sydney Showground 2nd Jan 2020 3:40pm AEDT

Remove this Banner Ad

Your SC captain?

Potentially haha

This just has BBL final vibes all over it. Doesn’t look easy to get started for new batsman. RRR is creeping up if there is a wicket soon.

Stoinis does looks pretty comfortable though. Wouldn’t surprise me if he just batted through the innings and won it for them but I feel like they should be 90+ and cruising

Be hilarious to see the batsman stop and take a deep breath at the same time Chris Green does

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Brilliant batting there from Larkin. No one had timed it for the first 30 overs, just flying off the middle now. Haven’t seen a lot of Larkin, reckon he’s cemented that spot at three now.

I thought he did well enough last year when he joined as a late replacement to get first crack this year

Michael Vaughan been listening to Junior too much saying the Thunder attack is good. When I saw their team I couldn’t believe how bad it is apart from a couple of top order batsmen

I thought he did well enough last year when he joined as a late replacement to get first crack this year

Michael Vaughan been listening to Junior too much saying the Thunder attack is good. When I saw their team I couldn’t believe how bad it is apart from a couple of top order batsmen
Ussie, Ferguson, Ross, Green, Morris. That's their side.

Not sure how Rauf can be dropped again.

If it comes down to it - Steyn has to go (won't happen for the marketing value though)
Because the rules state he can't play if Steyn and Sandeep are fit

Remove this Banner Ad

Back