BBL BBL|09 Game 33: Adelaide Strikers v Melbourne Renegades @ Adelaide Oval 12th Jan 2020 3:40pm AEDT

Remove this Banner Ad

Good return to the winning circle for the Striker's.Really bad fade out again by the Renegades.

The Gades are worse than I thought, that was pathetic.

Old, slow batting line up. Mediocre all rounders. Basically no bowlers. Crap internationals

Their best two players are on international duty. Outside of that their best bat is Webster and best bowler is... Boyce?

Their list is a shambles

Renegades sink further into a hole, wooden spooners most likely.

They can't play spin. Far too tentative, once the spinners came on they just flipped mentality from trying to score to trying to survive. They just stand there and try to read the ball off the pitch and lamely bunt it away for singles or dot balls. Just s**t batting. They lost the game there in that 3 or 4 over stretch in the middle order when Head and Rashid were bowling. After they got behind the run rate they could lift it again against the pace bowlers and just lost wickets.

They have to find a way of scoring against the spinners. Once they lose momentum they never find it back, just collpse and fall in a heap.

Just when you thought the Gades couldn't get any worse they lower the bar again, they are getting to Thunder level bad from the early BBL years.

Marsh and Webster their only 2 batsmen that scored double figures and the only ones that are worthy of being in a top 6 batting line up.

Amazing to see how far they have fallen since last year, Maxy Klinger their coach must be tempted to come out of retirement, he couldn't be any worse.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Just when you thought the Gades couldn't get any worse they lower the bar again, they are getting to Thunder level bad from the early BBL years.

Marsh and Webster their only 2 batsmen that scored double figures and the only ones that are worthy of being in a BBL top 6 batting line up.

Amazing to see how far they have fallen since last year, Maxy Klinger their coach must be tempted to come out of retirement, he couldn't be any worse.
Well, he's the right age to be a Gades batsman.

Marsh and Webster their only 2 batsmen that scored double figures and the only ones that are worthy of being in a top 6 batting line up.

I'm thinking that part of the problem might be that he is trying to coach them to play like Maxy Klinger.

I'm thinking that part of the problem might be that he is trying to coach them to play like Maxy Klinger.

He'd have to be under pressure with their lack of wins, if it was the EPL he'd be sacked by now, he's such a nice guy though so hopefully they can win one soon to save him from the sack but even if the Gades get a couple of consolation wins I'll be surprised if he's there at the helm next year.

He'd have to be under pressure with their lack of wins, if it was the EPL he'd be sacked by now, he's such a nice guy though so hopefully they can win one soon to save him from the sack but even if the Gades get a couple of consolation wins I'll be surprised if he's there at the helm next year.

You get relegated in the Premier League.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back