BBL BBL|09 Game 34: Melbourne Stars v Sydney Sixers @ MCG 12th Jan 2020 7:10pm

Remove this Banner Ad

What a fizzer this game is

You are a hard man to please. Been the best innings of the tournament so far from Stoiniy.

You can't expect any team to chase down a score like this. Another big loss for winning the toss and bowling first on what every said was a really good pitch. Why would you send a team like the Stars in first and hope to match their batting, I don't know.

You are a hard man to please. Been the best innings of the tournament so far from Stoiniy.

You can't expect any team to chase down a score like this. Another big loss for winning the toss and bowling first on what every said was a really good pitch. Why would you send a team like the Stars in first and hope to match their batting, I don't know.

Half the problem is teams worry too much about what the opposition wants than what’s best for them. Yes Stars like to chase, but it doesn’t mean you can chase easily v them.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Half the problem is teams worry too much about what the opposition wants than what’s best for them. Yes Stars like to chase, but it doesn’t mean you can chase easily v them.

It seems wins the toss and chase is the strategy of choice in other places around the world. I don't think it works in Australia. Or otherwise our domestic league is not as strong as other places and we don't have the sort of players that can play with freedom on the chase.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back