BBL BBL|09 Game 40: Adelaide Strikers v Brisbane Heat @ Adelaide Oval 17th Jan 2020 3:40pm AEDT

Remove this Banner Ad

What a pumping! See Adelaide! You Use your brains while batting!

Brisbane are slightly trash, I do feel for them a little bit, Lalor trys his heart out and Renshaw is level headed and a good player. The media loovvvvveeee to pump them up, always have with the bash brothers bull crap, the brain dead captain who can only belt the ball and now the fap fest over AB. But they are their own worst enemy and have very poor leadership, a captain who can’t think and is only a one trick pony can not be a great leader, the team just seems to follow

What a pumping! See Adelaide! You Use your brains while batting!

Brisbane are slightly trash, I do feel for them a little bit, Lalor trys his heart out and Renshaw is level headed and a good player. The media loovvvvveeee to pump them up, always have with the bash brothers bull crap, the brain dead captain who can only belt the ball and now the fap fest over AB. But they are their own worst enemy and have very poor leadership, a captain who can’t think and is only a one trick pony can not be a great leader, the team just seems to follow

Feel for Brisbane funny joke lol

Imagine hating big Matt :hearteyes: :hearteyes: :hearteyes:
Ha, I don't hate him. He's a sensible batsman with his head screwed on and I hope he can work his way back into the test team. However, when I found out that dance celebration was from Fortnite, he went down a little in my books.

Ha, I don't hate him. He's a sensible batsman with his head screwed on and I hope he can work his way back into the test team. However, when I found out that dance celebration was from Fortnite, he went down a little in my books.
I'd imagine it was a pisstake. I don't think many self-aware grown adults would be doing a Fortnite dance on national TV unironically.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Antionne Griezmann? Mind you, he's a ******* twat regardless.
To be fair, he started doing it a year and a half ago before it was such a big meme.

The quality of the batsmen just isnt there to ensure enough close games. They can't bat themselves out of trouble.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back