BBL BBL|09 Game 40: Adelaide Strikers v Brisbane Heat @ Adelaide Oval 17th Jan 2020 3:40pm AEDT

Remove this Banner Ad

We have Burns, Cutting and Renshaw who can open which reduces the risk of losing Lynn and/or AB early, yet we open with Lynn and Bryant who has done fu** all all season. Lehmann coaching the Heat about as well as he coached Australia after 2014.

Burns should be opening. Renshaw at 4 makes sense.

Will need runs from these two with Lalor in next

Either one is fine
Ideally I'd open with both and bring Heazlett in. Or Heazlett can open. Don't know how many times our top order has to fail for Lehmann to make a change.

Ideally I'd open with both and bring Heazlett in. Or Heazlett can open. Don't know how many times our top order has to fail for Lehmann to make a change.

Hazelett has been awful in t20 though, weird though he’s a gun in 50 over cricket

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Hazelett has been awful in t20 though, weird though he’s a gun in 50 over cricket
He's played * all and been down the order though for the most part. I'd put him at the top of the order and just back him in. He's a comfortably better batsman than Bryant.

He's played fu** all and been down the order though for the most part. I'd put him at the top of the order and just back him in. He's a comfortably better batsman than Bryant.

Yep fair point 100%

Fortnite dance that one Renshaw. Anyone who does those has twat written all over them.

b83f353d9bd160139de75b6ec0448a4d.jpg

Remove this Banner Ad

Back