BBL BBL|09 Game 42: Sydney Thunder v Sydney Sixers @ Sydney Showground 18th Jan 2020 7:10pm AEDT

Remove this Banner Ad

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Yes.

Mind you, Sams did his best to throw it away but wasn't good enough to get an edge on one.

Why we even sent him in is just dumb! Ross has just smacked 50 off 20 last game

Yeh that game was a joke, not that it happened tonight, but geez the DLS method can swing the balance at times, often unfairly too. I don't think its a balanced system at all because it always seems to significantly favour the team batting second.

I mean Thunder were 2 down and with another quick wicket or two you never know what might have been.

Yeh that game was a joke, not that it happened tonight, but geez the DLS method can swing the balance at times, often unfairly too. I don't think its a balanced system at all because it always seems to significantly favour the team batting second.

I mean Thunder were 2 down and with another quick wicket or two you never know what might have been.

Even for us we weren’t losing that game regardless. Ferguson was still there and Ross still to come. Needed 4 and a half or so and Bird had 1 left only

This is what happens in today's world where people cannot accept a draw as a fair and just result.

Even for us we weren’t losing that game regardless. Ferguson was still there and Ross still to come. Needed 4 and a half or so and Bird had 1 left only
I know, but regardless I'm not a huge fan of this DLS system that says a side is ahead, even if in this case they were. I mean you were home when you had them 5 for 15 or something lol.

But the DLS never seems to be fair, it always seems to significantly benefit one side, and it seems to often be the second batting team.

I know, but regardless I'm not a huge fan of this DLS system that says a side is ahead, even if in this case they were. I mean you were home when you had them 5 for 15 or something lol.

But the DLS never seems to be fair, it always seems to significantly benefit one side, and it seems to often be the second batting team.

For a start, they shorten the overs, fiddle with run tallies, etc, but still give the team batting second their entire 10 wickets. This is just wrong to start with.

For a start, they shorten the overs, fiddle with run tallies, etc, but still give the team batting second their entire 10 wickets. This is just wrong to start with.

If you don’t lose wickets you get more runs that’s the trade off. It’s not perfect but it’s fine

Remove this Banner Ad

Back