BBL BBL|09 Game 51: Perth Scorchers v Adelaide Strikers @ Optus Stadium 24th Jan 2020 9:10pm AEDT

Remove this Banner Ad

Steve-Bartman.jpg

Lol, have never seen that before (outside a Chicago Cubs match).

The MLB now make it an automatic ejection for the fan if they get in the way of a catching opportunity.

While it was an ‘entertainer’ in tonight’s incident he probably should’ve been given an early finish for his behaviour as well.

Only 4 fours hit off Perth’s top and middle order, and at least one of them was a Patterson outside edge

The MLB now make it an automatic ejection for the fan if they get in the way of a catching opportunity.

While it was an ‘entertainer’ in tonight’s incident he probably should’ve been given an early finish for his behaviour as well.
The security marched them off the field :D . Poor guy has probably never seen a cricket match in his life.

I have only ever watched one MLB match in my life, that was the Bartman match.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Got home from the game and the more I look at it, the more frustrated I am with the lack of game awareness. How the * could Voges not address the slow run rate, and how did Bancroft and Agar particularly not have any idea that they had to go for it?

I get that Strikers bowled well, so it's not a matter of winning from that position, but to see the overs put because they didnt even attempt the win is ****ed.

All about momentum so I doubt anyone will mess with it on the eve of the finals.

Maybe they could rest Siddle, give their other quicks time bowling at the death, and bring in O'Connor in case they want to play two spinners at some stage in the finals but aside from that I don't see a lot of logic in them changing the team up even if it turns out to be a dead rubber.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back