BBL BBL|09 Game 53: Melbourne Stars v Brisbane Heat @ MCG 25th Jan 2020 7:10pm AEDT

Remove this Banner Ad

Lynn has no subtlety about his game. Slapping a lot of hard shots straight to fielders. Why not a bit of touch and turn those dots into ones?

One trick pony. Chewing up balls because he can’t play spin for the life of him. I swear to god if he gets out after chewing up many dot balls because he is clueless against spin....

Tourist visa, as opposed to a work visa?

They'd have some special stream but would have thought they'd have to show they have ability over and above a local player to get one.

So ignoring the fact he probably has a partner visa anyway Morkel has played a few hundred international matches so would qualify easy. Plucking randoms that have barely played FC cricket though, I'm not sure how it all works.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Warne does realise Marnus is unproven in T20s right?

He’s only looked like one of the best batsmen in the world recently. I get it’s test vs 20/20 but he’s a pretty good player and they’re chucking Renshaw in ahead of him.

Heat are all over the place. They’ve been negligent with shot selection all tournament, now they’re all frightened of getting out and are chewing up balls. Lynn thinks 150 will be enough? Yeah, Stoinis, Maxwell and the others will struggle with 7.5 runs an over on their home deck.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back