Norm Smith Medallist
Oct 23, 2018
Victoria
AFL Club
Gold Coast
Other Teams
Storm, Western Utd
Hey everyone,

Seeing that the Heat are currently wearing their Clash strip for a few games, I had a go at the Clash designs for the whole BBL.

Thank you to Fizzler for the template.

I like seeing this template get a run. My favourites are the Heat and Strikers, and I could see the Strikers one being worn on NYE. I reckon you could get a graphic of a tornado and make it purple for the Hurricanes.
I did a black dark one for the caines. You probably cant see it.

Love the Renegades design The Victorian, I think the whole 'Renegades' name suits a maroon camouflage jersey perfectly. Just with the Hurricanes (and also the Lynx), the concept of having subtle and hard-to-see designs on jerseys can be a real winner, but maybe just lighten them up a little so they are more visible. Right now, all I can see of the Hurricanes jersey is plain black

Was in the works of making something like this but you beat me to it :p Nice work though, I was pretty much going to do things along the same line.
I was going to make it a portfolio of team personal primary jerseys with each team having their own personal design not a set for the whole league but ended up going with the clash option.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

the victorian You should use some other colours for clashes too. It's a nice set, but they are quite similar to each other and seem a touch too basic. That said, I love the strikers one.

In case of an investigation by any federal entity or similar i do not have any involvement with this group or with the people in it, i do not know how i am here, probably added by a third party, i do not support any actions by the members of this group

In case of an investigation by any federal entity or similar i do not have any involvement with this group or with the people in it, i do not know how i am here, probably added by a third party, i do not support any actions by the members of this group
Rip BBL Lee 49708642_899643156897663_5112287117023641600_o.jpg

Remove this Banner Ad

Back