BBL Fantasy League

Remove this Banner Ad

Oct 6, 2013
AFL Club
Hawthorn
Other Teams
Sixers, Exers, GWS Womens
Anyone interested in joining a Hawthorn Board BBL SuperCoach League?

League Code: 125878

So if anyone has interest in either creating a team or has already got a team. Join this

Will be fun.

1st game is on the 19th(next Tuesday night so there is under a week for us to fill this 10 side league

Tag any Hawk you think would be interested

Last edited:
Anyone interested in joining a Hawthorn Board BBL SuperCoach League?

League Code: 125878

So if anyone has interest in either creating a team or has already got a team. Join this

Will be fun.

1st game is on the 19th(next Tuesday night so there is under a week for us to fill this 10 side league

BBL? :)

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Thanks for the invite but I'm not that into the BBL and, more importantly, am absolute rubbish at Fantasy League so unless you just want someone to occupy the bottom rung of the ladder there is not much point in me joining :$

Hey Mitchell5 can you please kick out Sarah's_Squad I accidentally added two accounts and I want to use SarahSmiles
Sure. Can you find a new player for me in exchange? :p:D
Will kick that team though

Edit: don’t know how to kick someone from a league. Can you leave the league yourself?

Got onto a couple Bigfooty forums to ask how I delete your other team. Thanks for that link. Confirmed to me that I can delete teams.
I also gathered this from that link the scoring which I thought you’d all want a look at
FCB9E0F2-E004-407D-96DC-D8A45D2E1D53.png

2 spots remaining. 1st game is tomorrow night.
Anyone of all skill & experience levels are welcome

Next year I might split it into 2 divisions with leagues of 6 players each.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back