BBL Match 17 Melbourne Renegades v Perth Scorchers @ Marvel Stadium Wed 22 Dec 1845 hrs ACDT

Who will win?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Remove this Banner Ad

He isn't a power hitter for me. Fraser-Mcgurk is neither. Should have sent Nabi or Sutherland (based from what I saw tonight) ahead of them. Sam Harper plays and gets boundaries when the field is up and coming off pace.

He doesn't strike me as a player that can chase 14+, 15+ runs an over on the back-end. Would love to see a percentage of boundaries Harper gets compared to the bigger hitters in the comp. Im pretty sure it would be a lot lower.

Fair enough, then play him during the power play.

The Renegades management have always been terrible at putting their players in the best position to win. They backed into a bbl title by the Stars being even more inept in a final, and apart from that they have been woeful.

Perth Scorchers schedule: 26/12 Renegades at Marvel, 28/12 Thunder in Canberra, 30/12 Stars at Marvel, 2/1 Stars at Junction Oval, 5/1 Thunder at Metricon, 6/1 Sixers at Metricon

It will take a good side to beat Perth. Interesting that the Stars game will played at Marvel. Also interesting to see a BBL game going to Junction Oval.

Perth Scorchers schedule: 26/12 Renegades at Marvel, 28/12 Thunder in Canberra, 30/12 Stars at Marvel, 2/1 Stars at Junction Oval, 5/1 Thunder at Metricon, 6/1 Sixers at Metricon

It will take a good side to beat Perth. Interesting that the Stars game will played at Marvel. Also interesting to see a BBL game going to Junction Oval.
You must be missing a game.
There's 7 left.

Marvel is the scorchers home game and obviously can’t be played at the G.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Back