BBL BBL Match 2, Sydney Thunder v Brisbane Heat @ Manuka Oval Mon 6 Dec 1905 ACDT

Who will win?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Sydney from, Jonathan Cook, Ben Cutting, Ollie Davies, Brendan Doggett, Matt Gilkes, Chris Green, Baxter Holt, Usman Khawaja, Nathan McAndrew, Alex Ross, Daniel Sams, Tanveer Sangha, Chris Tremain, Alex Hales, Sam Billings, Baxter Holt, Saqib Mahmood, Jason Sangha
Brisbane from, Xavier Bartlett, Tom Cooper, Sam Heazlett, Chris Lynn, Mujeeb ur Rahman, Jimmy Peirson (c), Mark Steketee, Mitchell Swepson, Matthew Willans, Marnus Labuschagne, Michael Neser, Ben Duckett, Tom Abell, Jack Wildermuth, James Bazley, Matt Kuhnemann, Max Bryant, Connor Sully

Sep 27, 2008
AFL Club
St Kilda
Other Teams
Chelsea, Black Caps, Subiaco
Ross is underrated, he's no star but he gets the job done more often than not in the middle order.

Trevor Bayliss: Mr Charisma

Sent from my iPhone using BigFooty.com

The sort of guy you wouldn't notice if he walked past you in the street.

Sep 19, 2013
AFL Club
Brisbane Lions
Derailing thread in 3...2....1....

Can you even get your chicken in a bucket anymore at KFC? I asked about 6 months ago at my local store and they told me they haven't used buckets, except for the odd promotion, for a while now. Is this the case? Seems odd, considering its kind of their signature.

Got the Strikers out of trouble a couple of times but we put him under pressure too often from memory.

The Heat getting rid of him when their middle order sucks was funny

Nuggetz

Norm Smith Medallist
Jan 4, 2021
AFL Club
Sydney
Derailing thread in 3...2....1....

Can you even get your chicken in a bucket anymore at KFC? I asked about 6 months ago at my local store and they told me they haven't used buckets, except for the odd promotion, for a while now. Is this the case? Seems odd, considering its kind of their signature.

Yea you can. Red rooster fried chicken is much better imo

Nuggetz

Norm Smith Medallist
Jan 4, 2021
AFL Club
Sydney
Wouldn't mind seeing Alex Ross be picked in the aus squad for future subcontinental tours. Love his sweep shots

Smart innings from Ross and Billings, after the early collapse they built well in the middle overs before accelerating with 6 or 7 to go.

Of course it all started with some excellent bowling in the Heat innings.

The Thunder look like they have a well rounded team. The derby should be must see.

Back