BBL BBL Match 2, Sydney Thunder v Brisbane Heat @ Manuka Oval Mon 6 Dec 1905 ACDT

Who will win?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Remove this Banner Ad

Sydney from, Jonathan Cook, Ben Cutting, Ollie Davies, Brendan Doggett, Matt Gilkes, Chris Green, Baxter Holt, Usman Khawaja, Nathan McAndrew, Alex Ross, Daniel Sams, Tanveer Sangha, Chris Tremain, Alex Hales, Sam Billings, Baxter Holt, Saqib Mahmood, Jason Sangha
Brisbane from, Xavier Bartlett, Tom Cooper, Sam Heazlett, Chris Lynn, Mujeeb ur Rahman, Jimmy Peirson (c), Mark Steketee, Mitchell Swepson, Matthew Willans, Marnus Labuschagne, Michael Neser, Ben Duckett, Tom Abell, Jack Wildermuth, James Bazley, Matt Kuhnemann, Max Bryant, Connor Sully

Yea you can. Red rooster fried chicken is much better imo

Haven't tried that yet. Might change that this week.

Are you sure about the buckets at KFC? Just rang my local store and they couldn't find a bucket. Girl said she thought it was more of a supply issue than anything else. Perhaps all the buckets get sent to the cricket??

Bit harsh

He has captained in the Caribbean premier league before. Not sure who else you give it too in the thunder team with khawaja out.

Did a decent job tonight rotated bowlers well

Green is great t20 captain. Very tactically sound. All his Caribbean premier league teams have done well. That’s a good sign

They were missing Neser, steketee and swepson 3 decent bowlers.

2 of those don’t really count they are in the test squad and most sane people would have expected that. Surely if you expect that you go out and get a bowler or two. Kudermann is horrible just bowls a smack me
as far as you can length, he’s just Ashley Giles version 2!

Are you sure about the buckets at KFC? Just rang my local store and they couldn't find a bucket. Girl said she thought it was more of a supply issue than anything else. Perhaps all the buckets get sent to the cricket??

yea maybe it's just your local area? use the red rooster app mate for good discounts.

2 of those don’t really count they are in the test squad and most sane people would have expected that. Surely if you expect that you go out and get a bowler or two. Kudermann is horrible just bowls a smack me
as far as you can length, he’s just Ashley Giles version 2!
Yeah i was suprised by kuhnermann tonight i hadn't seen him play before and his stats this year for QLD had been decent

I got a bucket the other day. I usually get boxes though.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Yeah i was suprised by kuhnermann tonight i hadn't seen him play before and his stats this year for QLD had been decent

Barely turns it probably gets away with it in Shield where players aren’t trying to score that much.

Good sides have a Leggie without one you are in struggle street

Green is great t20 captain. Very tactically sound. All his Caribbean premier league teams have done well. That’s a good sign
He captained Guyana for one season and they lost in a semi final by 10 wickets and they then pissed him off to another team for the next season?

He captained Guyana for one season and they lost in a semi final by 10 wickets and they then pissed him off to another team for the next season?

Got to a semi that’s good enough as a captain. Much rather him captain last night than what I saw from Ferguson last season. Actually opening with two quicks is a positive

Got to a semi that’s good enough as a captain. Much rather him captain last night than what I saw from Ferguson last season. Actually opening with two quicks is a positive
Ferguson got them to a semi last season though that's good enough as a captain.

Back