BBL Match 22 Hobart Hurricanes v Adelaide Strikers @ Blundstone Arena Mon Dec 27 1735 ACDT

Who will win?

• Hobart

Votes: 1 100.0%
  • Adelaide

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Scorchers, Sixers, Hurricanes, Thunder finals certainties. Rogers has done better than Boland would have so far. I don't know how far away Paris is, he was a perfect Faulkner replacement.......two good games and injured........

Yeah I wouldn't have Boland in best side. Meredith, Paris, Rogers, Ellis and Sandeep is a decent enough group.

Issue is with Short in horrendous form you feel like they're no chance if Wade and McDermott fail. David is good late like tonight but that's about it.

FutureShock

Team Captain
May 13, 2019
Adelaide
AFL Club
Port Adelaide
Does Jason Gillespie hold a gig for this team next year if they finish outside the Finals?

Think the Mr Nice Guy approach is wearing thin with the fans.
Don't know, I hope not. But moving him on would be like shooting Bambi, he's treated like a combination of World's Best Bloke and Messiah here, gets no scrutiny at all.

Dec 21, 2012
AFL Club
Adelaide
Other Teams
Chelsea, Redbacks, Adelaide United
Does Jason Gillespie hold a gig for this team next year if they finish outside the Finals?

Think the Mr Nice Guy approach is wearing thin with the fans.

I'd move him on, tactics have been lacking over time and seems to play favourites although that's a very SACA thing.

Back