BBL Match 22; Scorchers v Renegades @ Perth

Remove this Banner Ad

Reminds me of a game I was playing for Warwick/Greenwood when I was 16 and I had to field for the other team coz they were short.

I catch skied right to me and I purposely dropped it :p
Jesus christ I played for Joondalup Kinross and we dropped them just to get a reaction from our angry captains

Went to bed thinking surely we will finally beat the scorchers...just woke to see its business as usual. Not only will we never beat them we probably wont make finals now either.

The Scorchers hodoo continues over the Renegades.The red fans arnt happy with a few things that happend tonight.But what fantastic sports entertainment the Big Bash is.

How does international ODI selection work? If you’re in the squad does that mean you’re barred from BBL until the series is over?

Or if you’re not likely for selection you can still play?

The main ones won’t be available.

Mind you pie thrower Richardson not playing helps your side anyway

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Can’t hate Hoggy but he blew it tonight.

Hopefully has a better one next match.

Naaah Hoggy is one of the best in game for all he's travelling to games on his seniors card :D

I got called away just before change of innings and I gave this game up as gone. Just getting back and my phone goes off with the result. Stone the flamin' crows...I had to read that alert twice because the first time didn't make sense.

JL is really getting the best out of those guys. They just seem to have that belief they can win anything...and bloody well done to them

Just woke up after falling asleep during the run chase. All I remember was Willey and Cartwright batting, wtf happened. Missed a good chase.

One WA team (Warriors) turns into one Big Bash team (Scorchers) whereas in Victoria one does not go into two, how are both teams supposed to fill their rosters without imports? If we went through VPL we'd end up how the Hurricanes are now for example.
Victoria has 5.8 million people, WA has 2.6 million. The talent in Victoria should be much more plentiful. Let's not compare either state to Tasmania

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk

Maybe if the Renegades decided to trawl through Victorian Premier Cricket rather than import old hasbeens things might be different?

Melbourne Imports

We import everything into Melbourne. Big bash players, food, crime gangs...

I would be thinking captain Finch might need to review his piss weak performance as captain. Cocky much.

As bad as Finch was he didn't cost the team 65+ runs! That's what Hogg did...and his last ball cost 12!

Remove this Banner Ad

Back