BBL Match 30 Adelaide Strikers v Hobart Hurricanes 1845hrs @ Adelaide Oval

Who will win?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Remove this Banner Ad

Just commented this on social media, surely this season after his breakout 2021/22 should see him spoken about for higher honours..

Who else is in the conversation to be an opener in the shorter forms of the game? McDermott, Phillipe, Gilkes etc?

Take Phillipe out as Inglis will be the keeper. You’d assume it’s Warner and one of Head/Green opening. That would be my guess as the most realistic option to the selectors anyway

If Dooley is injured going forward they're proper ****ed. Could be giving up 260

Short could ply as a bowler don’t laugh but he’s another that’s been stupidly underbowled

Take Phillipe out as Inglis will be the keeper. You’d assume it’s Warner and one of Head/Green opening. That would be my guess as the most realistic option to the selectors anyway
Inglis has done SFA this season bar one or two ok scores. Phillips has also done fa, forgot about Head and Carey who could fill in at the top for the international team

How good is Rashid spending time with the crowd for his last game. Seems to be genuinely enjoying it, top fella

Can’t not love the bloke and what he’s done for the BBL regardless whether you go for Adelaide or not

Inglis has done SFA this season bar one or two ok scores. Phillips has also done fa, forgot about Head and Carey who could fill in at the top for the international team

Inglis has been very good for Perth and against was in the squad for the WC. He’s way ahead. Phillipe hasn’t had the best year anyway. Both Head and Carey have games for the Strikers to press their claims. Head would be close with a good BBL

(Log in to remove this ad.)

What a joke of a game. Hurricanes could have the worst bowling lineup in the history of the game conceding that. Well batted Matt Short and Lynny but the hurricanes gifted them sixes to the short boundaries all night. Terrible performance

I think that's the 5th highest T20 chase ever (international or domestic)

Australia 245 in 2018
Patriots 243 in 2019
Windies 236 in 2015
England 230 in 2016
Given our bowling I'm sure we'll have plenty of chances to break these records :thumbsu:

Will there be any overlap with Lynn's last 3 games, and Carey and Head? Could be best Strikers batting line up for ages

One of Hadds or Waugh said they are back next game on the Fox after game coverage.

Made a good point that Head is currently playing as if it's T20 anyway.

One of Hadds or Waugh said they are back next game on the Fox after game coverage.

Made a good point that Head is currently playing as if it's T20 anyway.
s**t, he was hitting it hard today!

Warner
_____
Head
Maxwell
Green
David
Stoinis
Inglis
Ellis
Starc
zampa

Not sure Starc will be there feel he may give up t20. Green opening and Inglis at 4. Another spinner in please wouldn’t be against a small gamble on Dooley.

Back