BBL BBL Match 30 Perth Scorchers v Sydney Sixers at Optus Stadium 1915 AEDT

Remove this Banner Ad

Perth from, Mitch Marsh (c), Ashton Agar, Fawad Ahmad, Cameron Bancroft, Jason Behrendorff, Joe Clarke*, Cameron Gannon, Cameron Green, Aaron Hardie, Josh Inglis, Matt Kelly, Liam Livingstone, Colin Munro, Joel Paris, Kurtis Patterson, Jhye Richardson, Jason Roy (ENG), Ashton Turner, Andrew Tye, Sam Whiteman
Sydney from, Sean Abbott, Justin Avendano*, Nick Bertus*, Jackson Bird, Carlos Brathwaite (WI), Dan Christian, Ben Dwarshuis, Jack Edwards, Mickey Edwards, Moises Henriques (c), Jason Holder (WI), Daniel Hughes, Hayden Kerr, Nathan Lyon, Ben Manenti, Lawrence Neil-Smith*, Stephen O’Keefe, Josh Philippe, Lloyd Pope, Tom Rogers*, Gurinder Sandhu*, Jordan Silk, Mitchell Starc, James Vince (ENG)

Aye, Scorchers have had two good ones recently, can't be too far away from brain-fade bowling and batting collapses.

I hope the Scorchers do win as it means Roy and Livingstone have gone off

Ugh. Next thing you know they'll adopt the NHL's loser point to keep the standings artificially close.

I hope the Scorchers do win as it means Roy and Livingstone have gone off
Or Jhye is Jhye and not Pie. Can live with the batters making 30-odd at 130, but do love it when the bowling is tight and wickets fall.

Ugh. Next thing you know they'll adopt the NHL's loser point to keep the standings artificially close.

Or Jhye is Jhye and not Pie. Can live with the batters making 30-odd at 130, but do love it when the bowling is tight and wickets fall.

It was top 5 last season. Worked pretty well. Basically the IPL format.

Love watching Jhye just wish you muppets would play Kelly! If you don’t want him we will take him!

Love watching Jhye just wish you muppets would play Kelly! If you don’t want him we will take him!
Deserves a shot given Dorff and Tye's performance so far. WACA are pretty careful on overloading fast bowlers since we've been regularly snapping them in half since before Bruce Reid days. I think Kelly might be on a bit of a rest break given the number of Shield overs he's sent down.

I have a feeling Perth are just hitting their straps, should be a belter of a game. If the Sixers win this they’re only a win away from finals.

It was top 5 last season. Worked pretty well. Basically the IPL format.

Kelly, Gannon, Paris, Whiteman, Bancroft. They probably won’t hang around with us next year I wouldn’t think

(Log in to remove this ad.)

All over for Scorchers if they lose. They do have some momentum and batting/bowling firepower. Would be an indictment on Voges should they fall in a heap again this season.

Whatever happened to Kurtis Patterson? He's on the Scorchers list, haven't heard him mentioned at all recently. Same goes for Sam Whitman actually.

All over for Scorchers if they lose. They do have some momentum and batting/bowling firepower. Would be an indictment on Voges should they fall in a heap again this season.

Whatever happened to Kurtis Patterson? He's on the Scorchers list, haven't heard him mentioned at all recently. Same goes for Sam Whitman actually.

Patterson is a horrible t20 player

Remove this Banner Ad

Back