BBL BBL Match 33 Adelaide Strikers v Melbourne Renegades at the Adelaide Oval 1810 AEDT

Remove this Banner Ad

Adelaide from, Wes Agar, Danny Briggs (ENG) Alex Carey, Harry Conway, Travis Head (c), Spencer Johnson, Rashid Khan (AFG), Michael Neser, Harry Nielsen, Liam O’Connor, Matthew Renshaw, Phil Salt (ENG), Liam Scott, Matt Short, Peter Siddle, Cameron Valente, Jake Weatherald, Jon Wells, Daniel Worrall.
Melbourne from, Aaron Finch (c), Noor Ahmad (AFG), Cameron Boyce, Zak Evans, Jake Fraser-McGurk, Sam Harper, Marcus Harris, Mackenzie Harvey, Jon Holland, Josh Lalor, Shaun Marsh, Mohammad Nabi (AFG), James Pattinson, Mitch Perry, Jack Prestwidge, Kane Richardson, Rilee Roussow (SA), Will Sutherland, Imran Tahir (SA), Imad Wasim (PAK), Beau Webster, Peter Hatzoglou*, Benny Howell (ENG)*, Brody Couch*

Strikers batting first.

No Worrall again for the strikers. Renegades have finally dumped Lalor but for some reason have him and Sutherland as the subs.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Anybody with Kayo?

This game is not showing up in the listed viewing options for me. Was watching the test match coverage which switched to the game, then it stopped saying broadcast finished. So fair enough, I go back out and go to log back in for this game - and it is not there.

Anybody with Kayo?

This game is not showing up in the listed viewing options for me. Was watching the test match coverage which switched to the game, then it stopped saying broadcast finished. So fair enough, I go back out and go to log back in for this game - and it is not there.

I'm on and watching it

Try that

Anybody with Kayo?

Having the same issue, looks like a problem on their end.

Anybody with Kayo?

Kayo shat the bed with this one for me too.

Same experience you had. Then I killed the browser and reloaded it. This BBL match now appears on home screen, but when I click watch, it just dumps me back to the BBL page.

Anybody with Kayo?

I went to the Fox cricket feed but yeah it wasn’t showing up. Probably cut it when they realised they were broadcasting without meaning to

Anybody with Kayo?

Same problem here, the 'watch live' button is not coming up for me.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back