BBL BBL Match 33 Adelaide Strikers v Melbourne Renegades at the Adelaide Oval 1810 AEDT

Remove this Banner Ad

Interesting that Wasim can bowl his overs and not field for the last 4 of the innings but siddle stayed on because he had to bowl one more.
Strikers that was seriously pathetic, piss Conway off, huge liability if he doesn’t get lucky with his bowling as he can’t field and Wes agar, my goodness I’d love to see the stats on how many balls he bowled down the ******* leg side!

who’s joining me with a petition to sell the south Australian cricket licenses off?

Interesting that Wasim can bowl his overs and not field for the last 4 of the innings but siddle stayed on because he had to bowl one more.
Strikers that was seriously pathetic, piss Conway off, huge liability if he doesn’t get lucky with his bowling as he can’t field and Wes agar, my goodness I’d love to see the stats on how many balls he bowled down the ******* leg side!

who’s joining me with a petition to sell the south Australian cricket licenses off?

How is Conway in the team over Worrall in the first place?

Seems like a huge knob and definitely don't want him coming to the Redbacks.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Will any imports still be here during the finals? Could come down to who keeps there’s wins

Strikers have zero chance without Khan

More rubbish from the jokes they call umpires in the BBL. Tell that little campaigner to shut his trap.

Last edited:

Remove this Banner Ad

Back