BBL Match 33 Perth Scorchers v Brisbane Heat 2045hrs @ Perth Stadium

Who will win?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Remove this Banner Ad

Clinical win

Dominating with injuries and exits galore

Genuinely think we don’t even need an import anymore - if we could find a gun leggie perhaps
That'd be right, we perfect the team right before CA force all bar five or so players per team into a draft, I read an article about it the other day.

That'd be right, we perfect the team right before CA force all bar five or so players per team into a draft, I read an article about it the other day.
Domestic players as well?

Know they did it with imports

Be ridiculous - reckon you’ll lose the fans

Domestic players as well?

Know they did it with imports

Be ridiculous - reckon you’ll lose the fans
The latest discussed was teams can hold onto 5 or so players whilst the rest go into a draft, not sure about the other details, sounds like some bullshit they'd do tho, WA treats BBL as a domestic comp whilst the others treat it as franchise cricket.

WA treats BBL as a domestic comp whilst the others treat it as franchise cricket.
200.gif

The latest discussed was teams can hold onto 5 or so players whilst the rest go into a draft, not sure about the other details, sounds like some bullshit they'd do tho, WA treats BBL as a domestic comp whilst the others treat it as franchise cricket.
As a Heat fan, I'm entirely in favour of this draft idea. In fact, I think it's the only way to save the competition. :moustache:

Scorchers too good again, get Arafat back and we will be unbeatable.
Imagine if you get Carberry back in time for the finals.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Back