BBL Match 35; Renegades v Strikers @ Melbourne.

Remove this Banner Ad

Having replayed it, it looks as if Waugh brushes the hand with the ball in it against the fence. I'm not well versed in the laws of the game, but if my observation is accurate, would that have invalidated the catch?
Not in 1989. What the umpires didn't see, didn't matter.

Question - what was all that finger counting about?

iknowthedog

The catch that turned Australian cricket around,we finally beat the dream team Windies and went on to dominate world cricket,fond memories of this catch.

I was living in Melbourne so had no live TV coverage of what had transpired, but listening to the radio and it was absolute bedlam, the crowd noise amazing!

I was living in Melbourne so had no live TV coverage of what had transpired, but listening to the radio and it was absolute bedlam, the crowd noise amazing!
Haha,that’s exactly the same for me,one of the loudest roars I’ve heard.

Exciting times as we were climbing to the top of the mountain again.

Question - what was all that finger counting about?

Ben Laughlin claimed he doesn't know, despite the fact he was one that did the celebration.

Howie said that "word from players on the ground" , without naming anyone or getting them to say it themselves, was that Kieron Pollard repeated a celebration that Travis Head did after getting Pollard out in a previous tournament somewhere

Ben Laughlin claimed he doesn't know, despite the fact he was one that did the celebration.

Howie said that "word from players on the ground" , without naming anyone or getting them to say it themselves, was that Kieron Pollard repeated a celebration that Travis Head did after getting Pollard out in a previous tournament somewhere

Alex Ross was doing the DJ Bravo dance thing so not sure what else was going on

Fleming used to go alright but jumped the shark a few years ago when he somehow got it into his head that he's some all-time great comedian.

Truth.

This whole bowlology bullshit was a one-time gag that he's tried to turn into an industry. With his whole freeway of *ups or whatever the s**t he's talking about - just cringeworthy.

Truth.

This whole bowlology bullshit was a one-time gag that he's tried to turn into an industry. With his whole freeway of ****ups or whatever the s**t he's talking about - just cringeworthy.
Yep pretty decent thing for one summer, not 10 years.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back