BBL Match 38 Melbourne Stars v Adelaide Strikers 1845hrs @ the MCG

Who will win?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Remove this Banner Ad

Did they actually say the Strikers are 3rd? Definitely shows just how crap the BBL is these days.
Mainly the Khan time he rarely goes above 20 from his 4 overs, fields okay

I agree. They better be seriously enjoying having their feet up at home because they obviously don't care too much about the Strikers. I do understand that they need rest but was probably better off sucking it up and playing.
No one cares about the BBL rest up before India and England

Wonder if there’s been a notable increase in runout decisions since the zing bails came in to play. I remember when there was white stumps, white bails, white ball, sometimes white gloves. The bails would really have to be in the air to show they were broken.

Really like the zing bail concept though, takes all the grey area out of it.

It’s clearly cricket Australia’s choice, you know like how the old coach wanted to stack the team with over rated blokes from the Waca

Labs and usman have had a heavier load than those two and they already played. Plus the fact the team was seriously under manned tonight I think their decision was pretty poor.

So why exactly are Carey and head not playing but usman and labs played last night ? Pretty selfish. Made the strikers play way too many bowlers. Lost a lot of respect for them tbh.
Probably for the best, did you see how poor they were last night. Soaked up balls and got out cheaply. Maybe a rest was in order.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Labs and usman have had a heavier load than those two and they already played. Plus the fact the team was seriously under manned tonight I think their decision was pretty poor.
Labs and Usman didn't have to fly though

Wonder if there’s been a notable increase in runout decisions since the zing bails came in to play. I remember when there was white stumps, white bails, white ball, sometimes white gloves. The bails would really have to be in the air to show they were broken.

There was another the other night that wouldn’t have been out before Zing and neither would that one.

I agree. They better be seriously enjoying having their feet up at home because they obviously don't care too much about the Strikers. I do understand that they need rest but was probably better off sucking it up and playing.

Agree 100%. Maybe they are pissed off about their pay or something. It’s just poor to do this. They’ll end up playing a handful of games. This is the second game they have missed.

I remember the 99 WC there was a couple of decisions around the bails being out of the groove etc. it was so subjective !

Carey has had the biggest load with keeping and Head has batted a lot. They are back next game not a big deal

Back