BBL BBL Match 38 Sydney Thunder v Sydney Sixers from Manuka Oval 1915 AEDT

Remove this Banner Ad

Just think the go to option of not playing should be very very last resort

Cricket seems to jump at this way too readily

Way too unfair in a t20 for one side to bowl in the rain as you want and one to not.

So just give the game to the chasing side? Bowlers have no chance and spinners can’t grip the ball
You could argue as well its pretty hard to get a view on the ball and the slowing outfield and heavy ball hurts the batting team so it works both ways.

Unfortunately it's not a game that works in rain, but at the very least they should play through a bit of drizzle.

You could argue as well its pretty hard to get a view on the ball and the slowing outfield and heavy ball hurts the batting team so it works both ways.

Unfortunately it's not a game that works in rain, but at the very least they should play through a bit of drizzle.

Shouldn’t start in rain if possible

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Interesting idea put forward by James Brayshaw there. Can see where he's coming from but I can't see it being implemented.

Vital wicket for the Thunder too.

Interesting idea put forward by James Brayshaw there. Can see where he's coming from but I can't see it being implemented.

Vital wicket for the Thunder too.
Yeah it’s a fair point as you can go a lot harder earlier with 10 wickets in hand and 6 less overs while also knowing what target you need to get. I thought all this was factored into the score though? That’s why chasing sides usually have to chase 10-15 more than the total?

Remove this Banner Ad

Back