BBL BBL Match 38 Sydney Thunder v Sydney Sixers from Manuka Oval 1915 AEDT

Remove this Banner Ad

Should be a minimum games rule to be eligible for finals, unless you were medically unavailable.
Yep. I remember the 2007/08 Shield where Victoria and NSW were neck and neck the whole season and then because there was no overseas tour in March they brought back (from memory) Phil Jacques, Michael Clarke, Brad Haddin, Brett Lee, Stuart Clark and Stuart MacGill for the final when they'd played something like 4 games between them that H/A season. Absolute joke.

Will be interesting to see what the Sixers do later in the season when Henriques, Abbott, Lyon and Starc return.

Bare in mind they are to do a 2 week quarantine

But...

Vince to open
Henriques at 4, Hughes to 3
Abbott for Ball
lyon for Pope
Starc for Bird

Are you sure? I'm pretty sure CA came out and said they didn't need to quarantine? Maybe that's changed, I don't know.

Not sure but things have escalated a lot in the last week or so. Doubt QLD will let players in, neither will Victoria or Adelaide probably. No idea though taking an educated guess

Well their Internationals are hardly big names
I'd say they are on par with a few other teams tbh. I know all those guys won't be on much as they'll barely play but players really need to be spread around a bit more to make things fairer. Some of the lineups by the heat & renegades have been shocking this season.

I'd say they are on par with a few other teams tbh. I know all those guys won't be on much as they'll barely play but players really need to be spread around a bit more to make things fairer. Some of the lineups by the heat & renegades have been shocking this season.

The Heat shouldn't have given away good players like Cutting then for instance...the Renegades gave Christian away...

Test players will barely play

Yep. I remember the 2007/08 Shield where Victoria and NSW were neck and neck the whole season and then because there was no overseas tour in March they brought back (from memory) Phil Jacques, Michael Clarke, Brad Haddin, Brett Lee, Stuart Clark and Stuart MacGill for the final when they'd played something like 4 games between them that H/A season. Absolute joke.
Amazing that NSW were able to make the final with all those players unavailable. What a state!

Remove this Banner Ad

Back