BBL Match 43 Hobart Hurricanes vs Sydney Thunder @ The MCG Mon 10 Jan 1340 ACDT

Remove this Banner Ad

Just posting this so Gough Can insert the teams
Hobart from, Scott Boland, Tim David. Nathan Ellis, Peter Handscomb, Ben McDermott, Riley Meredith, Mitch Owen, Wil Parker, D’Arcy Short, Matthew Wade (c), Mac Wright, Sandeep Lamichhane, Caleb Jewell, Joel Paris, Harry Brook, Josh Kann, Tom Rogers, Jordan Thompson.
Sydney from, Jonathan Cook, Ben Cutting, Ollie Davies, Brendan Doggett, Matt Gilkes, Chris Green, Baxter Holt, Usman Khawaja, Nathan McAndrew, Alex Ross, Daniel Sams, Tanveer Sangha, Chris Tremain, Alex Hales, Sam Billings, Baxter Holt, Saqib Mahmood, Jason Sangha, Muhammad Hasnain.

Last edited by a moderator:

How good is it having a genuine play by play commentator not dribbling s**t. Give me Brenton Speed or Corbin any day

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I think if you’re playing multiple spinners it’s better to have a mix of styles. Leggie, left armer, offie.

Even though they are leggies they are different types. Maxwell there for the off spin.

I think if you’re playing multiple spinners it’s better to have a mix of styles. Leggie, left armer, offie.
I reckon with Marsh and Stoinis (when he starts bowling again) we have the luxury of going two front line spinners. Good leggies are hard to get away in short form and two of them would be a handful. Sangha for Starc for the t20s would be my go to. 6 bowlers - 2 quicks, 2 mediums, 2 spin.

Always got Maxwell as well if the conditions suit like this current game. 12 overs of spin could be game changing

Mitch Owen looks a bit like Mitch Georgiades

Hurricanes have made a meal of the bowling selections. Sandeep and Short had to bowl out to put pressure on the run rate. Would’ve been tempted to bowl them in the surge as well, pace on is far too easy to hit

Hales trying to end this quickly.

Hard to believe he isn't in the England T20 squad.

There’s reasons other than form which is why he isn’t…

Plus England have a million openers that all whack it

Remove this Banner Ad

Back