BBL BBL Match 45 Melbourne Renegades v Melbourne Stars at Docklands Stadium 1915 AEDT

Remove this Banner Ad

O mighty Renegades, our great state's heart and soul. The Melbourne marvels are very often disgraced but not always beaten. The big reds have got a heart like Phar Lap, one thing the Stars' money can't buy.

Hopefully the green goblins show a bit of class and replace their divots before retreating to the safety of their cushy coliseum.

I'm genuinely surprised to not see the Gades last on this list - guessing we've had a couple of good opening partnerships, namely the first game but feels like we've struggled at the top for most of the season

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I'm genuinely surprised to not see the Gades last on this list - guessing we've had a couple of good opening partnerships, namely the first game but feels like we've struggled at the top for most of the season

To be fair you don't have Will Jacks in your squad

Last edited:
Iā€™ve said it plenty of times before, you should never recruit hacks from Perth.

I donā€™t think a single player whoā€™s come over has been any good! Stoinis was a good Victorian boy when we got him šŸ˜‰

You're really disrespecting the role Tom Beaton played for the Gades when he was there.

BBL, weā€™ve turned plenty of WA rejects into superstars at Shield level. But the Perth T20 players are clearly out of their depth when not surrounded by a state team.

maybe itā€™s just the s**t Melbourne culture

Philippe seems to have done alright

Glad to see us finally win a game , we are pretty bad this year but nothing can be as bad the Canes.
Should finish above them on the ladder with ease.

I went to bed after Finch and Marsh got out. Checked the scores in bed and they needed like 100 from 10 overs and thought no chance with the batting to come. What happened!

They bowled pies and Harvey was smoking them everywhere.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back