BBL BBL Match 45 Melbourne Renegades v Melbourne Stars at Docklands Stadium 1915 AEDT

Remove this Banner Ad

Renegades from, Aaron Finch (c), Noor Ahmad (AFG), Cameron Boyce, Zak Evans, Jake Fraser-McGurk, Sam Harper, Marcus Harris, Mackenzie Harvey, Jon Holland, Josh Lalor, Shaun Marsh, Mohammad Nabi (AFG), James Pattinson, Mitch Perry, Jack Prestwidge, Kane Richardson, Rilee Roussow (SA), Will Sutherland, Imran Tahir (SA), Imad Wasim (PAK), Beau Webster, Peter Hatzoglou*, Benny Howell (ENG)*, Brody Couch*
Stars from, Glenn Maxwell (c), Hilton Cartwright, Jackson Coleman, Nathan Coulter-Nile, Ben Dunk, Seb Gotch, Liam Hatcher, Clint Hinchliffe, Dilbar Hussain (PAK), Zahir Khan (AFG), Nick Larkin, Nic Maddinson, Lance Morris, Tom O’Connell, Nicholas Pooran (WI), Will Pucovski, Billy Stanlake, Marcus Stoinis, Adam Zampa, Andre Fletcher (WI)

Andre Fletcher will be playing 2 more games before leaving for the UAE. Khan will be there only overseas import

And no Ahmed and Roussow done for the year

I know we'll finish bottom of the ladder (again) unless something crazy happens, so these final few matches present as a good opportunity to blood some youngsters for the future

But the inclusion of Lalor takes away a spot from a youngster, unless they want to keep some experience in our bowling unit in the absence of Richardson

Wonder if they can find a way to get Stepien in at some stage over our remaining games

I know we'll finish bottom of the ladder (again) unless something crazy happens, so these final few matches present as a good opportunity to blood some youngsters for the future

But the inclusion of Lalor takes away a spot from a youngster, unless they want to keep some experience in our bowling unit in the absence of Richardson

Wonder if they can find a way to get Stepien in at some stage over our remaining games
Didn't even make the squad they went 2 xfactor quicks sutho and couch

Andre Fletcher will be playing 2 more games before leaving for the UAE. Khan will be there only overseas import
Apparently luke Wright is kitting up

Would rather Newman or Seymour get a game

(Log in to remove this ad.)

He won't be taking Harpers spot

Don’t know if I’ll come back to Marvel in footy season if there is still restrictions. 1 food outlet only and the only thing they can make in high numbers is pies...

Surely they can do chips and hot dogs...

They’ve got other food, sporadically but pies was the only thing they had available.

Normally at Marvel I’d do a lap, my favourite food joint is on the other side.

Yeah has decent food options tend to just get a kebab with other games

Remove this Banner Ad

Back