BBL Match 45 Perth Scorchers v Melbourne Stars @ Marvel Stadium Tues 11 Jan 1340 ACDT

Who will win?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Remove this Banner Ad

No. That timing is worse not unless it’s guaranteed to be a pink ball test and it’s guaranteed to have 2 of the first 3 days on weekends

I like and hopefully you can get on BF and promote a d/n test in Sydney early December.PS While I am here can you please accept if our selectors pick a side and you do not like the individuals for F sake get behind them in the match and not post all your negative crap through out the game when ever they make a mistake.

I like and hopefully you can get on BF and promote a d/n test in Sydney early December.PS While I am here can you please accept if our selectors pick a side and you do not like the individuals for F sake get behind them in the match and not post all your negative crap through out the game when ever they make a mistake.

I’ll be happier once Harris goes the rest I’m more than comfortable with. Bowlers meh who cares England are rubbish. I’d rest Starc this match though he’s had a long series. Not a fan of our keeper but I’ve always said I hate the notion of picking keepers on their batting you have 6 bats (and your 8&9 are basically two number 8’s). I don’t love Khawaja opening though been consistent with that, I’d go Renshaw/Hunt or Street honestly not fussed.

I’ll be happier once Harris goes the rest I’m more than comfortable with. Bowlers meh who cares England are rubbish. I’d rest Starc this match though he’s had a long series. Not a fan of our keeper but I’ve always said I hate the notion of picking keepers on their batting you have 6 bats (and your 8&9 are basically two number 8’s). I don’t love Khawaja opening though been consistent with that, I’d go Renshaw/Hunt or Street honestly not fussed.
How many Australian players can you hate on? Maybe go back to the tennis thread to hero worship that breaking the rules rich flog from europe .

Back