BBL Match 46 Melbourne Renegades v Sydney Sixers @ Kardinia Park Tues 11 Jan 1845 ACDT

Who will win?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Remove this Banner Ad

That's good enough for any match. If the ball is hitting the stumps then you're outta there.

Only because we have ball tracking. I'm fine with benefit of the doubt since there was only a coat of varnish in it

Apart from eating cap space he hasn't offered the Gades sh*t in a long time.
He is riding on the other players success in the national team. Also doesnt too much in the T20 international format.

Give him credit for his captaincy but you can only go so far with crap performances with other players in the team doing the hard yakka.

Apart from eating cap space he hasn't offered the Gades sh*t in a long time.

If Finch doesn’t give a s**t now he’s not captain that’s fine, but he should * off and give someone else a chance. He plays well once every five games, and even in those innings he normally gets lucky early.

I know it’s just a pay cheque for these guys at the top of the tree but the lack of application is pretty poor.

He is riding on the other players success in the national team. Also doesnt too much in the T20 international format.

Give him credit for his captaincy but you can only go so far with crap performances with other players in the team doing the hard yakka.
He's past his best but he's scored the 5th most runs in T20I history. Something like 6th in T20 in general as well.

Yeh, he's a has been. Has been good, now trash. Would prefer he be cut and use the coin on someone who commits enough to perform in the league.
Don't think it's quite that dire yet, he's their second leading run scorer despite missing 3 matches so I imagine they'd be worse without him.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

He's past his best but he's scored the 5th most runs in T20I history. Something like 6th in T20 in general as well.
Having said that you would take an average of 35.72 , striking it at 148 in T20 career.(83 games)

At the T20 World Cup last year, i reckon 2 of his 7 innings were considered pass marks.

Think an innings of 30 off 20 or so balls from Finch these days is a pass mark for me- whether it be with the Gades or Australia. Think being captain of a poor side like the Renegades, his performances gets magnified a bit more.

This too could be Shaun Marshs' swansong season. At 38 years of age, he has lost his athleticism that he once had. Power and timing gone as well.

He had a pretty good career but injury and father time has caught up with him for me. He probably plays 1 good knock every 8 innings or so.

Back