BBL Match 51 Adelaide Strikers v Melbourne Stars @ Adelaide Oval Sat 15 Jan 1010 ACDT

Who will win?

• Adelaide

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Melbourne

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Remove this Banner Ad

Aussie_boy

Brownlow Medallist
Dec 21, 2012
AFL Club
Adelaide
Other Teams
Chelsea, Redbacks, Adelaide United
Yes Thornto!

Hilton showed he has a ridiculous amount of power though

(Log in to remove this ad.)

PAFCsince1870

Premiership Player
Mar 13, 2006
AFL Club
Port Adelaide
Other Teams
Orlando Magic
So despite Mark Waugh's rambling nonsense about ODI commitments as far as I can tell all Australian players will be available for the conclusion of the BBL with no international cricket until the very end of January?

Aussie_boy

Brownlow Medallist
Dec 21, 2012
AFL Club
Adelaide
Other Teams
So despite Mark Waugh's rambling nonsense about ODI commitments as far as I can tell all Australian players will be available for the conclusion of the BBL with no international cricket until the very end of January?

Yeah fairly sure they're available

Head has already had Covid too so no need to isolate at all ;)

Chuckie357

Norm Smith Medallist
Jun 9, 2015
AFL Club
St Kilda
If strikers play finals, I’d be dropping Weatherald for head and Renshaw for Hunt and probably poor Nielsen will go too, he does have his moments of occasional brilliance with the oven mits but Carey’s batting trumps this

Aussie_boy

Brownlow Medallist
Dec 21, 2012
AFL Club
Adelaide
Other Teams
Still reckon they'll pick an extra bowler with those 2 back

Short, Carey, Head, Renshaw, Wells, Kelly/Weatherald, Worrall, Agar, Thornton, Siddle, Fawad

Short bowling 4 is bound to backfire eventually

juss

Brownlow Medallist
Feb 23, 2009
Melbourne
AFL Club
Richmond
Other Teams
New York Jets
If strikers play finals, I’d be dropping Weatherald for head and Renshaw for Hunt and probably poor Nielsen will go too, he does have his moments of occasional brilliance with the oven mits but Carey’s batting trumps this
IMO this is the stupidest thing about the BBL season. 8 weeks of watching players and them working hard to make/play finals and their ladder position, and when the games actually matters half the Aussie test squad is going to waltz in without a minute of contribution and take peoples places, so much so that teams nowhere near it will suddenly be genuine threats.