• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Remove this Banner Ad

Tugga27

Brownlow Medallist
Jun 19, 2017
AFL Club
West Coast
To lose that and be only 3 down was terrible tactics by the Stars.

Too slow at the top with Clarke and Kellaway.
You can't have 2 batters going at a run a ball when you want 9 an over.

As others have said, Cartwright should've batted before Kellaway.

At least the Stars might get a decent coach next year.
I don't rate Hussey.

Voice of the G

Premiership Player
Jan 18, 2016
AFL Club
Sydney
Typical Rogers innings, quick score to the 40s and then gets caught in the deep
A bit harsh,battled to get to double figures earlier in the tournament but has improved a lot.Hopefully the Victorian selectors will open with Rogers for the rest of the season and play Kellaway as well.Lets not judge these young players on this crap game as I think they are more suited to red ball cricket.

Tugga27

Brownlow Medallist
Jun 19, 2017
AFL Club
West Coast
A bit harsh,battled to get to double figures earlier in the tournament but has improved a lot.Hopefully the Victorian selectors will open with Rogers for the rest of the season and play Kellaway as well.Lets not judge these young players on this crap game as I think they are more suited to red ball cricket.
Yep

You'd take 41 from 20 balls every day of the week.

Nah screw that, I'm of the opinion that the BBL teams need a shift in attitude. Scorchers and Sixers are up there every year for a reason. I know the Scorchers have an advantage of WA having ridiculous depth at the moment but at the same time Nick Hobson has played every game for them.... Teams like the Stars didn't give themselves any chance this season with the way they approached it, they need to improve
Scorchers are because of all the WA talent and Sixers have most of the best players from NSW

Back