BBL Match 53 Hobart Hurricanes v Sydney Sixers 1845hrs @ Blundstone Arena

Who will win?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Remove this Banner Ad

I mean, that's about as clear as they get if you're going to go frame-by-frame on them - you can see the ball on the ground.

I mean, that's about as clear as they get if you're going to go frame-by-frame on them - you can see the ball on the ground.
And his fingers weren't completely underneath that. He used the ground to help him catch it

(Log in to remove this ad.)

What Smith said on mic was what I was saying during the test. If you dive in the outfield and catch it and slid along the ground with it in your hand that should “technically” be the same thing?

Yep. Sometime I wonder if my eyes are working the same way as the commentators. There was a frame that clearly showed the ball resting on the ground with spread fingers before it was under control. Lee and Hads are both sixers fans right? Embarrassing.

So why call it not out based on not having enough evidence to say otherwise. The soft signal is useless these days. Means literally nothing. We have drs now so let’s leave it up to on field umpires and they can review it if they think it’s a s**t call.

Back